Best drink diets

Options
Ok no weight is coming off so what’s the best diet drinks I can try as it’s already worked out for me

Replies

• kpaing121
    kpaing121 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m meant to eat 1200 but struggling to get to that without going over my carbs and sugar I scan my food but it’s hard to know what else to eat
  • KD0BIK
    KD0BIK Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    As MikePTY mentioned, something is wrong with your current plan. You need to log everything as it's the only way you're going to have an accurate number of calories you are consuming.

However, I will answer your question based on my own experience. I will sometimes drink an Atkins Shake. While I'm not following the Atkins diet, I found the Atkins shakes to be one that I enjoyed drinking. I think they are about 160 calories and I would drink one about an hour before bedtime when I needed to consume a few extra calories.

But again, if you aren't losing weight then something is wrong with your current plan. Fix that...and you should be fine.
  • kpaing121
    Options
    I’ve been eating chicken rice fish mushroom apples pears yoghurt carrots broccoli cabbage steak nearly 2 was on and same weight
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    kpaing121 wrote: »
    Hi I’m meant to eat 1200 but struggling to get to that without going over my carbs and sugar I scan my food but it’s hard to know what else to eat

Well, is 1,200 a reasonable goal for you?

That's the very lowest that a woman should go, generally. It isn't an appropriate goal for everyone. Like you're noticing, it can be challenging to meet your nutritional needs when you go that low.
  • kpaing121
    Options
    I’ve got to lose half stone I have no one to work out with so do some at home but am try so hard for my holiday as I’m over weight by a done but thought get half off
  • OooohToast
    OooohToast Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi there - if you are looking to drop your carbs lower, I would possibly reconsider the rice in your diet, bumping up your veg and fat intake instead ? Are you aiming to keep your carbs under 50g ? If so, accurate logging is really important !
  • kpaing121
    Options
    So drop the rice I do I use the my fitness pal to scan food
  • kpaing121
    Options
    But struggling
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Make it as simple as possible. Eat what you want, within your calories. Log your food accurately using a food scale and the appropriate diary entries. If you want to go low carb, you can. It helps some people with satiety, but it's not going to make loss any faster. Over time, you'll discover what foods you find more filling and can adjust accordingly. That's really all there is to it.
  • kpaing121
    Options
    I don’t know what else to try I was told low carb and keep protien low
  • kpaing121
    Options
    I don’t mind eating the same meal all week if needs be
  • kpaing121
    Options
    Weight watchers
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    kpaing121 wrote: »
    I don’t know what else to try I was told low carb and keep protien low

By whom? If there is a medical concern, then it's important for people to know that before advising.

Otherwise, what you eat is great for nutrition, satiety, energy, etc. But, it doesn't matter for weight loss.
  • kpaing121
    Options
    Ok will cut out rice
  • kpaing121
    Options
    Chicken veg yoghurt steak granola any other ideas that I can eat which will get weight off