Your last day on earth hypothetically

Options
pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
Ok pretend it’s your last day on earth. Yes we know you want to tell your loved ones you love them and cherish and spend time with them. Blah blah blah everybody knows that. Let’s say you already did that part. What are you going to do next? Something outrageous that would be fun to do? Not like a bucket list, as that is realistically possible goals. I’m talking no limitations here, not even reality. So if the last thing on earth you want to do is to dress like Spider-Man, sneak onto an on air broadcast and silly string Dr. Phil into a web while yelling at him live on the air About not solving ALL of your problems....then post it. No reality limits here!

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    Options
    I would probably plan an elaborate scheme to kidnap all the mannequins from stores and hide them behind the curtains of people
    I don’t like while they are sleeping.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I guess I’d also like to see how much I can actually eat at an all you can eat Chinese food buffet. I mean, hey, if there’s no tomorrow......
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Really? Spend every last second with with my daughter imparting every single bit of knowledge I have gained to her while playing board games, listening to show tunes, and eating candy.

Fantasy? Same thing.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Really? Spend every last second with with my daughter imparting every single bit of knowledge I have gained to her while playing board games, listening to show tunes, and eating candy.

Fantasy? Same thing.

You aren’t reading the directions. We already know all the family stuff. This is PRETEND. Like MFP.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Fantasy? Same thing.

You aren’t reading the directions. We already know all the family stuff. This is PRETEND. Like MFP.

I read the instructions.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Fantasy? Same thing.

I read the instructions.

🤔🤭
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    All I can think of is sex related things and kicking Donald Trump in the balls, really hard.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    All I can think of is sex related things and kicking Donald Trump in the balls, really hard.

can i change my answer?
  • pizzamyheart
    Options

Fantasy? Same thing.

I read the instructions.

I’m not going to include you in any Monty Python re-enactments from now on.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hiking up Pike's Peak or some similarly majestic AF mountain and then hang gliding (is that the right thing?) all the way back down. Then, if I didn't die doing that, all you can eat lobster.

ETA: all you can eat seafood, in general. I don't want to be tied down to just lobster.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I’d finally order one of each donut off the menu. I would eat ramen to my hearts content. But that would probably be after I shagged captain America, climed Mount Everest and found a cure for cancer.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Tell people exactly what I think, absolutely no filter
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I’d finally order one of each donut off the menu. I would eat ramen to my hearts content. But that would probably be after I shagged captain America, climed Mount Everest and found a cure for cancer.

Captain America? Hmmm. If I had to shag one of them, it’s gonna have to be Peter Quill.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Fantasy? Same thing.

I read the instructions.

TyXGsx.gif
  • pizzamyheart
    Options

Fantasy? Same thing.

I read the instructions.

TyXGsx.gif

I’m not giving you the privilege of me even looking at that.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Fantasy? Same thing.

I read the instructions.

TyXGsx.gif

I’m not giving you the privilege of me even looking at that.

jlaw-whtvr.gif
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Why wait?
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Sal's Pizza on Jamaica Avenue and 85th Street. I think those I hold dear will be disappointed that pizza was what popped into my head first. Not surprised but disappointed.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    This_far wrote: »
    Sal's Pizza on Jamaica Avenue and 85th Street. I think those I hold dear will be disappointed that pizza was what popped into my head first. Not surprised but disappointed.

Carlo’s