Your last day on earth hypothetically

Options

Replies

• This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    @your_future_ex_wife I'll meet you in the middle and we can look down on the poor schlubs who go to Ben's.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    This_far wrote: »
    @your_future_ex_wife I'll meet you in the middle and we can look down on the poor schlubs who go to Ben's.
    The middle being Ozone, Rosa’s or chinese😆
  • IamMicah
    IamMicah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hiking up Pike's Peak or some similarly majestic AF mountain and then hang gliding (is that the right thing?) all the way back down. Then, if I didn't die doing that, all you can eat lobster.

ETA: all you can eat seafood, in general. I don't want to be tied down to just lobster.

To save time for more seafood .... ^THIS^ all of it All Damn Day
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    @your_future_ex_wife you know I lose my powers when I leave Woodhaven. So yep, Rosa's it is
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    All I can think of is sex related things and kicking Donald Trump in the balls, really hard.

Why wait?

indeed.

The significance of an exercise like this is to show what’s important to us.

It’s like runway couture- you don’t actually wear it on the street, but interpretations trickle down.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I dunno, I think it would depend on what was gonna kill me...I'd just wanna see it as everything ended
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    my poor broken limited brain struggles with this

or is it that my desires really are that basic?

i want to get the dishes done first.

then

i want to be out in the sunshine and climbing a big hill beside a noisy river, listening to wind in the tops of the pines, watching the squirrels flit in the dappled light.

i want to kiss a good-smelling man long and deep and tell him sincerely that i love him.

i want to laugh with my kids at the antics of my stupid dogs.

and then i want to lie down in clean sheets, under a down comforter, lilacs or peonies from the garden in great-grandma’s vase on the side table. i want to close my eyes and listen to the quiet night.

and say thank you. it’s been so good.

I'm not crying, you're crying.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    my poor broken limited brain struggles with this

or is it that my desires really are that basic?

i want to get the dishes done first.

then

i want to be out in the sunshine and climbing a big hill beside a noisy river, listening to wind in the tops of the pines, watching the squirrels flit in the dappled light.

i want to kiss a good-smelling man long and deep and tell him sincerely that i love him.

i want to laugh with my kids at the antics of my stupid dogs.

and then i want to lie down in clean sheets, under a down comforter, lilacs or peonies from the garden in great-grandma’s vase on the side table. i want to close my eyes and listen to the quiet night.

and say thank you. it’s been so good.

I'm not crying, you're crying.

Hey, I was checking out your legs. Impressive manscaping there, dude.

Thanks, bruh.
  • julesdechaine
    julesdechaine Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sex. And lots of it.
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Sex. And lots of it.

why wait?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Sex. And lots of it.

why wait?

indeed
  • AwesomeOpossum74
    AwesomeOpossum74 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Take a ride in orbit around my planet. Play a last game of D&D with good friends.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I suspect it would involve exacting vengeance... I haven't worked out the details yet....