Began journey the last week of June, just now saying hello!

Options
Hey everyone I'm pretty new to the site. I joined around the last day or two of June and am really excited about this time being the LAST time of dieting and what not. I am making a lifestyle change and hopefully it sticks for a lifetime! :) I'm 24 and looking to lose 90-95 lbs (have lost 10 since beginning MFP!) I would love any advice, suggestions, new friends, etc. I'm doing well so far, but only 3 weeks in! LOL I am so glad to be here with all of you all for encouragement and support. Hello, again, and I look forward to talking to you all! :)

Replies

• Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Wow you are doing GREAT! Keep it up!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • txcoffeegodess
    Options
    THAT IS GREAT! THIS IS MY SECOND DAY AND I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THE LIFESTYLE CHANGE AS WELL.
    THIS IS A GREAT SITE AND A GREAT WAY TO LEARN AND GROW.
  • lprewett86
    lprewett86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks, F.R.F... I sure am trying. My whole body's sore from exercising... haven't done this much exercise since all of the sports I played in high school, wow! lol (which was only 6 years ago but feels like a lifetime ago!)

CoffeeGoddess, nice to meet ya... glad you're hear! Add me as a friend if you'd like... we can encourage each other! :)