• 1sphere1sphere Posts: 1,840Member Member Posts: 1,840Member Member
    Paul Walker
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 1,840Member Member Posts: 1,840Member Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    Paul Walker

Now? or like 5 years ago?
    maybe not even at all, I guess falsely
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 8,814Member Member Posts: 8,814Member Member
    I get Sean Aastin a lot. When game of thrones started I got Samwell Tulley
  • TheRoadDogTheRoadDog Posts: 11,865Member Member Posts: 11,865Member Member
    I've been compared to everyone from Kojak to Bruce Willis to Steve Austin. Don't look like any of them. Baldness is the only common thread.
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 6,678Member Member Posts: 6,678Member Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I've been compared to everyone from Kojak to Bruce Willis to Steve Austin. Don't look like any of them. Baldness is the only common thread.

You do resemble the dude from breaking bad Jonathan banks - believe you posted a pic in a thread a while back
  • rickiimarieeerickiimarieee Posts: 2,225Member Member Posts: 2,225Member Member

I can definitely see Sean Astin but not so much samwell tulley!
  • rickiimarieeerickiimarieee Posts: 2,225Member Member Posts: 2,225Member Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

You do resemble the dude from breaking bad Jonathan banks - believe you posted a pic in a thread a while back

I agree with this.
  • DonutEatThatDonutEatThat Posts: 834Member Member Posts: 834Member Member

Omg you do not look like Samwell.

Omg you do not look like Samwell.

I agree
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,364Member Member Posts: 4,364Member Member

i just put one of your pictures in one of those celeb look-a-like websites and it says you look like Taran Killam, and tbh i agree even though idk who he is

6n1w7no1lxzp.jpg
    I did the picture generator to see what celebrity I look like and it told me Emilia Clark
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 32,803Member Member Posts: 32,803Member Member
    I've heard Benedict Cumberbatch, James Marsters, Thomas Hayden Church. I don't really see THAT much of a resemblance. Maybe the hair and eyes for Benedict Cumberbatch to an extent.

I see it most in this version of Thomas..

y6rln0wmhtuy.jpg
    I've heard Benedict Cumberbatch, James Marsters, Thomas Hayden Church. I don't really see THAT much of a resemblance. Maybe the hair and eyes for Benedict Cumberbatch to an extent.

You really do look similar to Arnold. (Not actually hit with a shovel lol)
  • recoveringamirecoveringami Posts: 43Member Member Posts: 43Member Member
    No one has ever told me I look like a celebrity. Thoughts?

You do have the facial structure like Benedict cumberbatch.
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,787Member Member Posts: 1,787Member Member
    iMago wrote: »

i just put one of your pictures in one of those celeb look-a-like websites and it says you look like Taran Killam, and tbh i agree even though idk who he is

6n1w7no1lxzp.jpg

OMG @CaptainFantastic01 it's Jimmy the overly touchy intern orderly!!
    edited April 16
  • kinetixtrainer2kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 5,466Member Member Posts: 5,466Member Member

I see it most in this version of Thomas..

y6rln0wmhtuy.jpg

For sure
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,053Member Member Posts: 3,053Member Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Paul Walker

Prove it! :)
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 9,329Member Member Posts: 9,329Member Member
    No one has ever told me I look like a celebrity. Thoughts?

I'm seeing Lena Dunham and Norah Jones in equal measure.