Replies

• ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Why put plain old average me when WTF cat is SO MUCH FUN :laugh:
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    as soon as i get a pic of me that is cooler than my avatar, then i will use it.

i don't see that happening any time soon.

Good point Wolvie. I think I should go find some Rogue pics and replace my cat (don't tell him, he'll be like OMG WTF)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    ETA: Whats REALLY annoying however is when girls post some other girls pics they got from the itnernet and try and pretend its them. I would take the empty pics over that any day!

So much this! ^^^^^
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I thought they were app only members. Not me I have to share all this sexy! It's only right when you have so much.

:drinker: You said it, GF!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I am not a fan of putting up pics of myself because I don't generally like pictures of myself, and that is the picture I have to see every time I log in.

Of course, I'm trying to get more comfortable with it... hence the current pic.

Which is a lovely pic! :flowerforyou:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Anonymity
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I prefer to have something that makes me smile or motivates me as a profile pic.

Like this one to stop me heading to the fridge!
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just hate pictures of myself so it took a while to put one up...but then I hated the blank space more :0)!
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I thought they were app only members. Not me I have to share all this sexy! It's only right when you have so much.

Honey, I love your attitude! :happy:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    <<<<<<<< Totally not me.

ETA: Whats REALLY annoying however is when girls post some other girls pics they got from the itnernet and try and pretend its them. I would take the empty pics over that any day!

I'm the one on the left.
    995959_10151832487298128_589701678_n_zpsf9bf68eb.jpg
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I just had a generic pic of my roses for the first year I was here. I wanted privacy, and I was not here to socialize. Then I started realizing that if I'm going to give some BTDT advice on the forums, I need to show what it does/did for me.

I have had some very sweet PMs since posting pics, but some creepy. I figure if I'm going to go around with a pic of my *kitten* as a profile pic (really, it was just to show what running had done for the side of my hips), I might get some odd PMs. At my age, they make me laugh. =)
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I prefer this digital representation of me.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

Oh, I love this answer, you are awesome (SoViLicious) !!!! I wish I had that much confidence in myself.

To answer the original question, I didn't put my picture on for several weeks when I first joined becasue I've always hated any picture taken of me. After reading the forum for a while and seeing everyone's before pictures, I had my dh pick out a recent picture of me that he liked and I'm using that. I really hope at this time next year I can post a beautiful sexy AFTER pic of me! We'll see, but that's the plan :happy:
  • Dersasaurus
    Dersasaurus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm too sexy to upload a read photo. Also, witness protection program.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Shy or if they're like me maybe restless.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    They want to be anonymous? But that doesn't stop them from having a pic up like mine - can't tell who I am from that....Probably laziness, don't know how.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Is wanting privacy that outlandish, really? I just posted on a thread about vajine haircuts. Sometimes I talk about personal stuff, too.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    personal preference biatches...who cares!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    All the reasons above.

For me though, I find it keeps me accountable that you guys all know I'm a 40lb feline.