The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    r88781tzh4bf.jpeg
    Happy Friday 😁 It’s been a busy week - I’ve missed your faces! Hope you are all well ❤️❤️
    I have subverted the cat for .2 seconds. He is displeased.

1jms5ifskzzo.jpg

Cuties!
  • Cricketmad88
    Cricketmad88 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wow just wow! You look fantastic
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    og85q32tzros.jpeg

Ok! Finally stopped crying about my son turning 10!! But he left me and went to a sleepover at his friends 😒 so what do i do? Sit here playing with makeup for the past hour lol 😂 cause im a girl and was bored af! Well now time to take it off and go to bed lol hope u all had a great Friday night!! ❤️

Beautiful Rox!!🔥😍 Something about those double digits, right? 😭
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    og85q32tzros.jpeg

Ok! Finally stopped crying about my son turning 10!! But he left me and went to a sleepover at his friends 😒 so what do i do? Sit here playing with makeup for the past hour lol 😂 cause im a girl and was bored af! Well now time to take it off and go to bed lol hope u all had a great Friday night!! ❤️

Beautiful Rox!!🔥😍 Something about those double digits, right? 😭

thank you mama!!<3 and omg ya!! doesnt help that he tells me everyday how he can drive in 6 years... but your right the double digit thing is getting to me alot lol
  • G7en78
    G7en78 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    og85q32tzros.jpeg

Hey hot mama 😃
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @PopRox90

Teenage years at fast approaching, that’s when the crying starts 😭😭😭 lol
    I would trade the 2 girls for a dozen boys though. It’s like having aliens 👽 in the house. I don’t know what’s going on. I think the crazy 😜 one.
    BTW, you look fantastic!
  • simcxx1
    simcxx1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    og85q32tzros.jpeg

Well you look stunning as always...and it is always so nice to see you😊
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    og85q32tzros.jpeg

You look great! Hope you still had a good evening.
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    og85q32tzros.jpeg

Very, Very nice picture...👍
  • PopRox90
    Options
    G7en78 wrote: »
    og85q32tzros.jpeg

Hey hot mama 😃

Thank u!!!
    hoppgeorge wrote: »
    @PopRox90

I would trade the 2 girls for a dozen boys though. It’s like having aliens 👽 in the house. I don’t know what’s going on. I think the crazy 😜 one.
    BTW, you look fantastic!

Thank u! Hahahah boys are very sweet that’s for sure! Girls are girls lol
    simcxx1 wrote: »
    og85q32tzros.jpeg

Well you look stunning as always...and it is always so nice to see you😊

Always nice to see u too! Thank u❤️
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    og85q32tzros.jpeg

You look great! Hope you still had a good evening.

I did! Thank u
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    hoppgeorge wrote: »
    @PopRox90

BTW, you look fantastic!

I am thankful everyday that I have 2 boys 😊
    Sometimes the testosterone level is a bit high in my house BUT I couldn’t handle girls 🤣 sorry if I shared this before but it’s frickin’ hilarious
    hxrhz45xfm9d.jpeg

Hahaha so funny!!! Having a girl ever scares me lol 😂
  • PopRox90
    Options
    sr2587 wrote: »
    og85q32tzros.jpeg

Very, Very nice picture...👍

Thank u hun!

• Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    og85q32tzros.jpeg

Your a vision Roxy 😍
  • PopRox90
    Options
    KEVIN2205 wrote: »
    og85q32tzros.jpeg

Your a vision Roxy 😍

<3 thank you my friend!!!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    h4bp8wvg8l3n.jpg

On my way to see the Joker.

Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face ! 👄🃏

Great pic!
  • timleederrn
    timleederrn Posts: 212 Member
    Options