Options
    sdyl2of0b4hd.jpeg

Sunday morning hike done πŸ˜…

Beautiful 😍
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

Because Mom never got to post a selfie. This may be too dark for most, but today I celebrate my Mom's birthday (the first without her.) I'll eat cake, I'll eat ice cream, and I will not sweat the small stuff...life is too damn short for that! RIP β€πŸ™

Maria...this is so beautiful and I’m so sorry. This is really a great reminder to us. Big hugs. β€οΈπŸ˜’πŸ€—
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    sdyl2of0b4hd.jpeg

Nice! Jealous.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

Because Mom never got to post a selfie. This may be too dark for most, but today I celebrate my Mom's birthday (the first without her.) I'll eat cake, I'll eat ice cream, and I will not sweat the small stuff...life is too damn short for that! RIP β€πŸ™

I love you Maria!!! πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
    She's with you and so am I sweet girl!πŸ€—
    Celebrating the woman who helped mold my beautiful friend πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸ˜˜πŸ‘Š
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

Best way to never forget them. Celebrating their life even after they have passed.
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

I’m sorry honey!! ;( hang in there love ❀️
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    @Behindblue_eyes
    I know I don’t know you well but you have my hugs, thoughts, prayers, and love ❀️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

@behind_blue_eyes

Take Good Care of Yourself Today.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: Β»
    27db2fh9mfbq.jpg
    Hanging out with a bunch of witches on the river. πŸŽƒ

I knew from the start you were a witch. Cause you put a spell on me. 😁😘

You always have the sweetest responses.
    You seem like a very sincere sweet person πŸ₯°

Thank you. Life is too short and far too precious to be any other way. Plus there is far too much negative in the world already.
    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

I'm so sorry you lost her <3

(My mum's 83rd would have been on the 8th.)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

My condolences for your loss, you're in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you have a good weekend
    Hugs...
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

❀️❀️❀️❀️
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    v9erur8un50v.jpeg

Great pic!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    sdyl2of0b4hd.jpeg

That looks amazing. Well done.
  • cdubks88
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: Β»
    Good Sunday morning all, you’re beautiful.

61nap6csm1py.jpeg

Looking good dude.
  • cdubks88
    Options
    1sphere wrote: Β»
    dbtgn1xvo00y.png

about those bodies... it wasn't me, swear!

This one made me chuckle. Great pic.