The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

Because Mom never got to post a selfie. This may be too dark for most, but today I celebrate my Mom's birthday (the first without her.) I'll eat cake, I'll eat ice cream, and I will not sweat the small stuff...life is too damn short for that! RIP โค๐Ÿ™

That's not dark at all. Just means you loved her and loved her dearly. So very sorry for your loss.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

Because Mom never got to post a selfie. This may be too dark for most, but today I celebrate my Mom's birthday (the first without her.) I'll eat cake, I'll eat ice cream, and I will not sweat the small stuff...life is too damn short for that! RIP โค๐Ÿ™

My heart goes out to you. โค๏ธ
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

Also, I wanted to add that this is an intensely beautiful photo.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: ยป
    Good Sunday morning all, youโ€™re beautiful.

Looking good dude.

Thank you brother.
  • PruneJuice2point0
    PruneJuice2point0 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    e219nyjuxhhz.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. On my way to reward myself with ice cream for jogging 4 miles this morning. It's all about balance right?! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Looking good K!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    e219nyjuxhhz.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. On my way to reward myself with ice cream for jogging 4 miles this morning. It's all about balance right?! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Looking good K!

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

Got no words....Such a Powerfull picture.

โคโค
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,124 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

Not dark at all. Grief is part of life in the world in which we currently live. Grief over a parent's death, especially on birthdays and other important days is going to open the grief up again. Good attitude to have that you will not get hung up on small stuff on this day. With all that, my condolences. I hope the pain will fade, and the good memories will fill your mind.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    flqfp8d1xxd9.jpeg

๐ŸŽถ Sunshine on the street at the parade ๐ŸŽถ

Very pretty. The eyelashes are like spiders in my eyeballs.
  • tc1333
    tc1333 Posts: 4,033 Member
    Options
    flqfp8d1xxd9.jpeg

Beautiful!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

Hugs.... I all too well know that feeling! Sat just like that earlier this year!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    flqfp8d1xxd9.jpeg

Awesome pic!
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    he95mjre1qw0.jpg

๐Ÿ’” This pic gives me all the feels. We don't know each other but thinking of you and your momma today. ๐Ÿ™

• Glazed_and_Confused
    Options
    64o9wq9iydym.jpeg

Happy Sunday. Be safe out there.

Let's see more of this face
    fuwtjq1lxjzp.png

• Glazed_and_Confused
    Options
    flqfp8d1xxd9.jpeg

Adorbz โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    w7fh5xdppef7.jpeg

Winter approaches in London...
    Time to grow my winter insulation...

Looking great

;)
    e219nyjuxhhz.jpg

Absolutely! Enjoy the ice cream! โ™ก

U look beautiful
    flqfp8d1xxd9.jpeg

Wooooowwwwwwzzaaaaaa hottie