The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Wednesdays are never any fun for me...but it's 1 more treatment I won't need to do again. I started the day with my red hair but ended up going brown to come for treatments , I'm thinking this wig situation may be getting out of control πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ Sorrry to those of you who don't like spiders, it gets boring here and I'm trying to pass time , 2 more hours to go😜ppiblgklgmv9.gif

Your eyes are gorgeous 😍
    We’ll brave the spiders to see your beautiful smile πŸ€—
    Hugs and kisses to you πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Wednesdays are never any fun for me...but it's 1 more treatment I won't need to do again. I started the day with my red hair but ended up going brown to come for treatments , I'm thinking this wig situation may be getting out of control πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ Sorrry to those of you who don't like spiders, it gets boring here and I'm trying to pass time , 2 more hours to go😜ppiblgklgmv9.gif

Yep, what @yogidani77 said. You're awesome. Hang in there! 😊
  • cdubks88
    J_NY_Z wrote: Β»
    The sun comes up behind me on a new day. You all look spectacular!

u1wu4gyborh2.jpeg

Good morning sunshine β˜€οΈ
    Hope your day is great πŸ‘πŸΌ
    zv3hlykaax4q.jpeg

Bad hair day: ain’t nobody got time for that.
    Tie it up and go!

I’m trying to grow mine out a bit so hopefully I will be able to do that soon :)

Not there yet but it has grown since August 😬

gz4o21gpy5lc.jpeg

758v6beoxzwz.jpeg

You look fantastic, Dani. Hope you have a wonderful day! 😊
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member

You got this! Treatment days are super boring. Have fun with the wigs! You are beautiful no matter what color hair you wear.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member

I've been MIA from around here lately so not sure what you're dealing with. But sending you hugs and dirty jokes and wishing all the best for you Beautiful lady. πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜β€
  • TriOwl
    TriOwl Posts: 42 Member
    clord2 wrote: Β»
    gv2k7dlmxf3t.jpg

Good morning! Have a great Wednesday eveyone.

"shine bright like a diamond" <3
  • cdubks88
    gv2k7dlmxf3t.jpg

Good morning. Looking great as always. :smiley:

And because I've forever scarred myself using the term, looking quite swooshy this morning. :smile:

For the record, it IS a very technical term @Tinydancer106 ...... :lol:

cx1b95ml8vi6.png

Seriously hope you have a fantastic day, @clord2 . You look fantastic! :smiley:

• clord2
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    gv2k7dlmxf3t.jpg

And because I've forever scarred myself using the term, looking quite swooshy this morning. :smile:

cx1b95ml8vi6.png

thanks @cdubks88 I like swooshy :)
  • clord2

u1wu4gyborh2.jpeg

cool pic!
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    ch6kqu6uqpl9.gif

You sure are purty.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    gv2k7dlmxf3t.jpg

cx1b95ml8vi6.png

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ˜β€β€β€β€β€....I "adorbs" you... that's technical jargon for when you adore the hell outta an adorable peep!πŸ€·πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ˜˜

Thanks for making me crack up out loud in an elevator with a bunch of strangers.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³....yup im "that" girlπŸ€·πŸ™ˆπŸ˜œ
  • Tinydancer106

I love youπŸ’œ....the colors of hair...the spider ....and la cafe....and ❀❀❀❀dem kix😍!

But why that freakin hat booπŸ€·πŸ˜£πŸ’”....i need your addy.....expect something hat shaped soonishπŸ€—

....now to figure out how to scrunch myself up hat shapedπŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ€ πŸ’‹β€
  • Tinydancer106

u1wu4gyborh2.jpeg

Good morning sunshine β˜€οΈ
    Hope your day is great πŸ‘πŸΌ
    zv3hlykaax4q.jpeg

Bad hair day: ain’t nobody got time for that.
    Tie it up and go!

I’m trying to grow mine out a bit so hopefully I will be able to do that soon :)

Not there yet but it has grown since August 😬

gz4o21gpy5lc.jpeg

758v6beoxzwz.jpeg

Dani girl....you're so dang pretty!πŸ˜πŸ’œβ€πŸ€—
    Your hair is what I wanted when I was younger so I could do the Dorothy Hammil😜.....way to age myself 😣....course I'm wavy/curly so I looked more like little orphan Annie on a bad hair day..😬

..but it's lovely on you!!!πŸ€—πŸ”₯πŸ˜πŸ€˜πŸ’œ
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member

I love youπŸ’œ....the colors of hair...the spider ....and la cafe....and ❀❀❀❀dem kix😍!

But why that freakin hat booπŸ€·πŸ˜£πŸ’”....i need your addy.....expect something hat shaped soonishπŸ€—

....now to figure out how to scrunch myself up hat shapedπŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ€ πŸ’‹β€

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you always manage to make me laugh no matter how crappy I'm feeling. πŸ˜‚ I'll send you my address, you better make yourself fit in that box, I need you here 😘
  • Tinydancer106
    zv3hlykaax4q.jpeg

Bad hair day: ain’t nobody got time for that. Tie it up and go!

I love your hair back.😍..its how I roll most days but not as pretty as you😣

Well done and girl dem eyesπŸ’œπŸ˜
  • Tinydancer106

u1wu4gyborh2.jpeg

Sun looks good on you J!😍😎🀘
  • Tinydancer106
    gv2k7dlmxf3t.jpg

You know im a big fan of that face and swooshY hair girlπŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ’œ