cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Marqiiz wrote: Β»
    yohiflnn3ds6.jpg

Great pic. Have a great day!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    I’m terrible about taking pics in general and selfies in particular but my friend took this before my first 5k and I like remembering the excitement of that moment. We were with two other girls and we were all going to walk it but this girl and I decided to try running it instead. It felt so amazing (I’m super not a runner).

Anyway this is me on a recent really happy day

j7d15x2hl6u0.jpeg

I think you look fantastic. You have a wonderful smile. You should share it more often. 😊 Hope you have a great day!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    I was here for a while but I've been gone for a while. I'm seeing some familiar faces and some new ones. Hope everyone's having a great week.
    0akk7z1g8isq.jpeg

Welcome back! Hope you have a great day!
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I’m terrible about taking pics in general and selfies in particular but my friend took this before my first 5k and I like remembering the excitement of that moment. We were with two other girls and we were all going to walk it but this girl and I decided to try running it instead. It felt so amazing (I’m super not a runner).

j7d15x2hl6u0.jpeg

What a smile! 😍
  • bourbon_n_barbells
    bourbon_n_barbells Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    I was here for a while but I've been gone for a while. I'm seeing some familiar faces and some new ones. Hope everyone's having a great week.
    0akk7z1g8isq.jpeg

Welcome back! Hope you have a great day!

Thanks! You too.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,030 Member
    Options
    glubzcqzq63y.jpeg
    Happy Wednesday 😁 hope you’re having a great day! ❀️❀️
    Let’s see how many disagrees I get with this one since my telling everyone to have a good day on Monday got 2 πŸ˜³πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

I would just take that as the only thing haters no how to do...jealous! Looking gorgeous as usual my friend!!❀️πŸ”₯😍
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Chemo Wednesday! Treatment #8. I was dreading coming here this morning because I only had 1 day that I felt Really good since last Wednesday. Coming here every week is really starting to take a toll on me... then the nurse brought me a little pouch with all kinds of things in it, like a chemo kit of things that i could use during my treatments. It was donated to all Oncology patients. The little gifts are nice but what touched me the most was the card and the words in it. I know my friends and family are always thinking of me but these words by a stranger made my day when I REALLY needed it. Little acts of kindness goes a long way. β€πŸ™ Have a great day everyone. Be kind
    gwj8lttf473s.jpg

❀ I hope you have a good week lovely πŸ€—
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    yohiflnn3ds6.jpg

Cute pic!

Thank you
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!❀️
    12py3qv0e48a.jpeg

Happy Wednesday, gorgeous! I love everything about this pic! I love that top too!!

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: Β»
    v7gpjctljffz.jpg

Wow....nice foffy hair!πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ€—πŸ˜‹
    And dem eyes of course....what no eggs today ???🀷

(Ducks @CanesGalactica 😝)

I don't want to lower the allure

Smart call you would have been so forgotten once those eggs were up ...πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Good to know I'll only be remembered when I'm gone for my adamant hatred of that photo/art/eye sore. :laugh:
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    PopRox90 wrote: Β»
    iy6bhc9is097.jpeg

Got asked to come into work but then got told i didn’t need to anymore lol so Talan and i are our on a mommy son date πŸ₯°πŸ₯° hope u all had a great day!!

So beautiful
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!❀️
    12py3qv0e48a.jpeg

Omg! Sizzle my bizzle!πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—you're smoking πŸ”₯ .....and you know I so love the hell outta you so this just adds to all thatπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— πŸ’ƒπŸ€·πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    yohiflnn3ds6.jpg

Well now that's a nice smileπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘....like the ink too my friend!πŸ€—πŸ€˜
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    glubzcqzq63y.jpeg
    Let’s see how many disagrees I get with this one since my telling everyone to have a good day on Monday got 2 πŸ˜³πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Well I would never disagree with this beautiful face or sweet word cu they belong to my bestieπŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—...you look gorgeous my sweet Dani πŸ’—πŸ˜˜
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    v7gpjctljffz.jpg

Wow....nice foffy hair!πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ€—πŸ˜‹
    And dem eyes of course....what no eggs today ???🀷

(Ducks @CanesGalactica 😝)

I don't want to lower the allure

Smart call you would have been so forgotten once those eggs were up ...πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Good to know I'll only be remembered when I'm gone for my adamant hatred of that photo/art/eye sore. :laugh:

Not even close you are also a doppelganger for my gorgeous lil sister and the hot cub scouts mom....oh and my.pretty friend...don't forget that booπŸ€·πŸ’ƒπŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ˜˜
  • Tishtok__
    Tishtok__ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    pnifmcrj12ah.jpg

Yay lunch time

Just so damn pretty!
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!❀️
    12py3qv0e48a.jpeg

Happy Wednesday gorgeous !
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    Options

j7d15x2hl6u0.jpeg

WOW, beautiful smile !!
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    Options
    glubzcqzq63y.jpeg

How can anyone disagree with you, always positive, always smiling
    Another beautiful pic of a beautiful lady :)