The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    Pupnuzz wrote: »
    Disagreeing on selfies and targeting an individual is not kind. Shame on you. Can we get a moderator in here?

That’s one thing I dis-like about the community board. Wish we could see who reacts to our posts and pictures!

I understand when it's an opinion. But disagreeing with selfies and clearly targeting me (as the disagree number is now starting to climb) is kind of concerning. Who has the time and that much hate in them 🤷🏻‍♂️

People are petty and not worth anyone’s time, especially someone as amazing as you. I pity the fool who does such things. I only disagreed you not being as flirty as you wanted haha!

Hey now, we aren't all petty.

It took me awhile, but you get used to the fact that some people here are really close-minded, but that there are quite a few who aren't. The trouble is what you will or won't get "reported" for, so be careful in that regard @Pupnuzz Don't want to see you land in MFP "jail". :lol:

:lol: at disagree. I get to reuse this, because.

vnj07pz1r3qy.gif

Naaaw cute!
    Be careful, they're coming for your posts now too 😢
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Disagreeing on selfies and targeting an individual is not kind. Shame on you. Can we get a moderator in here?

That’s one thing I dis-like about the community board. Wish we could see who reacts to our posts and pictures!

I understand when it's an opinion. But disagreeing with selfies and clearly targeting me (as the disagree number is now starting to climb) is kind of concerning. Who has the time and that much hate in them 🤷🏻‍♂️

People are petty and not worth anyone’s time, especially someone as amazing as you. I pity the fool who does such things. I only disagreed you not being as flirty as you wanted haha!

I deleted it as I didn't want to make you uncomfortable and figured it would be unapproved of in public. As I don't know how you identify or anything, I don't want to flirt and possibly upset you. 🐾.

Hey now, we aren't all petty.

It took me awhile, but you get used to the fact that some people here are really close-minded, but that there are quite a few who aren't. The trouble is what you will or won't get "reported" for, so be careful in that regard @Pupnuzz Don't want to see you land in MFP "jail". :lol:

This is why I have been trying to tone my comments on here down, but I didn't think a selfie in a mask without any "offensive" content. Would be considered bad.
    Although I do still make the odd comment, my humor is jokes that are typically dirty 🤷🏻‍♂️

If it makes you feel even the tiniest bit better, I got put in "jail" awhile back because I chose to post a photo of myself after I had dyed my hair a dark color. The dye got all over my skin and even though I was in a towel, you could not see it and I had the image cut off just above the breasts so you couldn't see anything untoward. I still got reported for "nudity and/or offensive" imagery because someone got a burr up their butt. Even though there are loads of selfies in this thread alone that have more cleavage showing and more skin showing than I had in that ONE photo.

You just sadly get used to it.
  • Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Just as you have the right to post what you wish, people have a right to disagree. It sucks because it always leads to one of these conversations.

If you really think about it though, does that little face with all the numbers by it really mean enough to bother you that much?

The short of it, just do your thing cuz everyone else damn sho gon do theirs and they're never gonna match.

The part that bothers me is that's it's a Group of 4-5 people who are following to EVERY post I make to disagree with it and see now targeting the people who are standing up for me.

And it sting extra as I've been feeling suicidal today.

Yeah don't do that, and don't let online disagrees drive you there

Jeezus!! Do not let them get to you like that, they do it to everybody! Your a huge personality be proud of it!
    Just laugh it off and if anything use it to make you stronger 🤗

• yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    @George_of_the_Jungle

We miss your face.
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @George_of_the_Jungle

We miss your face.

@George_of_the_Jungle
    Agree. Let’s start a “Bring Back George” campaign.

You ringed mah bell?

48ci5x1nrdhl.gif

YAY!!!! It’s George!! And more importantly a GeorgeGif 🥰🤗♥️
  • yogidani77
    tams_89 wrote: »
    @George_of_the_Jungle

We miss your face.
    @George_of_the_Jungle

We miss your face.

@George_of_the_Jungle
    Agree. Let’s start a “Bring Back George” campaign.

You ringed mah bell?

48ci5x1nrdhl.gif

O. M. G. It worked @r3d_butt3rfly_ !

What else could we summon up?!

Hello George. It’s good to see yo face!😊

A @bojack5 selfie? 😍

@bojack5
    I second that motion. He’ll come through.

3rd 😁

He’s probably training 46 clients, saving some baby kittens, hanging cabinets, getting propositioned as a sugar daddy and boxing with the youth. All simultaneously. Once he gets a few seconds....he’s posting one.

👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
    This made me laugh 😂🤣😂🤣
    Soooo true though!!!!
  • yogidani77
    bojack5 wrote: »
    7piwrb796zez.jpg
    This is the best i can do at the moment....

YAY now THEY can stop tagging ME in their calling out for YOU! :D

Hey, you started it with being all young and handsome, not to mention smart and charming! 😁
    7piwrb796zez.jpg
    This is the best i can do at the moment....

YAY now THEY can stop tagging ME in their calling out for YOU! :D

Hey, you started it with being all young and handsome, not to mention smart and charming! 😁

hey, I'm not that young :)

You are both pretty great to me 🤗🤗