MichSmish wrote: »
    Monday-est Monday ever 😩

2dw1cmj3x39e.jpeg

You eyes are such a pretty color. Hope your Monday got better! 😊
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    4newrunner wrote: »
    Happy Monday folks...I hope your sun is shining wherever you are 😎17k0249wbq0v.jpeg

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great day!
  • ZeusZL1
    ZeusZL1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    inzgviliuojv.jpeg
    Pretty new here but this is I. Hopefully I come back a to this a couple of months from now and I look better lmao

Welcome!

Hey! Thank you for the welcome!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    ZeusZL1 wrote: »
    inzgviliuojv.jpeg
    Pretty new here but this is I. Hopefully I come back a to this a couple of months from now and I look better lmao

Welcome! You’re in the right place....we all want that for ourselves. Good luck!
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    inzgviliuojv.jpeg

You got this homie.
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    Pupnuzz wrote: »
    Just as you have the right to post what you wish, people have a right to disagree. It sucks because it always leads to one of these conversations.

If you really think about it though, does that little face with all the numbers by it really mean enough to bother you that much?

The short of it, just do your thing cuz everyone else damn sho gon do theirs and they're never gonna match.

The part that bothers me is that's it's a Group of 4-5 people who are following to EVERY post I make to disagree with it and see now targeting the people who are standing up for me.

And it sting extra as I've been feeling suicidal today.

Some days can be dark but there's always better days ahead. Don't let those thoughts consume you. Sometimes talking to people helps, having someone to listen to you. I'm just a PM away, I also have phone numbers I can give you if you need to talk to someone. Don't be shy 🤗

You’re are the sweetest most genuine person 🥰♥️🥰♥️
  • ZeusZL1
    ZeusZL1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LiftNRiot wrote: »
    inzgviliuojv.jpeg

You got this homie.

It’s hard to lose weight man, especially living where I live and my job.

But Im determined man.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    4newrunner wrote: »
    Happy Monday folks...I hope your sun is shining wherever you are 😎17k0249wbq0v.jpeg

Hi friend! Good to see you!❤️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    inzgviliuojv.jpeg

Hi, welcome :) you can do this👍
  • MelG7777
    Options
    naatcmdhxjtv.jpg
    Bored at the office
    I like it. The socks. The shoes. Stylish!😍
    No rules? Okay! Awruff! 🐾vibogrcfcucn.jpg

You are a breath of fresh air. Continue doing you 💕

Thank you 🐾
    No rules? Okay! Awruff! 🐾vibogrcfcucn.jpg

😅 you're missing your collar

The collar is the pink band with the black clip link see?

Edit:

To the person who disagrees with all my posts, that is completely fine. I don't give a wruff anymore! But maybe examine behay you are doing this and why you feel so bothered by me Kay? *Whispers* it's not normal*

There have been far more disagrees lately. I had a tiny amount up until recently. People get banned or at least banned for a time for that if it’s just a bunch to be nasty. It’s okay to disagree I guess but someone or a couple people are just going through and doing it to a bunch. Oh well...they worry about me more than I worry about them.

Disagree in.....
    5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....dance puppet, DANCE!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    iib5dfhdhyr8.jpeg
    6r94cioijucu.jpeg
    Enjoying this bulk life. Going up another 30lbs by April 2nd, then cutting hard. Starting weight of my bulk was 185. On April 3rd will start my shredding diet to be at 170 by Labor Day. Enjoying this lifestyle for the last 5 years now. Let’s work.

Meeeeeeow....looking good JP. Thanks for posting for us. 😍🔥
  • cdubks88
    Options
    inzgviliuojv.jpeg

Welcome! You came to the right place. Good luck on your journey and look forward to encouraging you! 😊
  • cdubks88
    Options
    iib5dfhdhyr8.jpeg
    6r94cioijucu.jpeg
    Enjoying this bulk life. Going up another 30lbs by April 2nd, then cutting hard. Starting weight of my bulk was 185. On April 3rd will start my shredding diet to be at 170 by Labor Day. Enjoying this lifestyle for the last 5 years now. Let’s work.

Dang, man. You're killing it. Awesome work and discipline. Well done!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    zndkhsgowcft.jpg

I got a pretty new machine for Christmas and it intimidates me, so I stay grounded. 😁🙏

😍