nooshi713 wrote: »
    2xag3hhkoo4i.jpeg

Big Bear vacay

You look gorgeous. Hope you have a great time! 😊
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    za5exn54w7pa.jpeg
    The sun is shinning bright today! ☀️
    Happy Monday. Day 1 of this girls vacation !! Whoop!

Looking great! Hope you have a wonderful vacation! 😊
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    2xag3hhkoo4i.jpeg

Big Bear vacay

The prettiest. 😍
    2xag3hhkoo4i.jpeg

Big Bear vacay

Stunning
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    2xag3hhkoo4i.jpeg

Big Bear vacay

You look gorgeous. Hope you have a great time! 😊

Thank you 💜
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    za5exn54w7pa.jpeg

Beautiful! Have fun!

• renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    za5exn54w7pa.jpeg

Beautiful pic!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    ricmtz wrote: »
    nbnnoksygp0b.jpeg
    Killed it!! Trying to reach 40 and fit!

Great work, man. Looking good. Have a great evening!
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    ❤️
    Nice
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    ❤️

😍🔥 gorgeous
  • Lilloops1985
    Lilloops1985 Posts: 134 Member
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    I’m happy and relieved to say, this girl is officially 5 years CANCER FREE!!! It’s hard for me to even believe that i have endured and continue to endure this in my life and a lot of people do not know this about me but dealing with this has been one of the hardest things iv ever had to go through and has effected me in so many ways i didn’t even realize until now, looking back! I continue to deal with this everyday and probably will the rest of my life regardless and it has taken me a long time to not be down on myself about it. I’m not big into new year resolutions but i think starting this year it’s a good time to not look at myself as weak or unlucky! But instead look at myself as a badass *kitten* that kicked cancers *kitten*! Going through this has humbled me so much to people and life!! Don’t have to have cancer to be dealing with something causing you pain in your life! Whether ur dealing with cancer, another illness, divorce, a loss, depression, addiction or just LIFE. Know that u are not weak and ur not alone! ♥️🙏🏼😭🙌🏼

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

Beautiful and strong! God bless you!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I’m happy and relieved to say, this girl is officially 5 years CANCER FREE!!! It’s hard for me to even believe that i have endured and continue to endure this in my life and a lot of people do not know this about me but dealing with this has been one of the hardest things iv ever had to go through and has effected me in so many ways i didn’t even realize until now, looking back! I continue to deal with this everyday and probably will the rest of my life regardless and it has taken me a long time to not be down on myself about it. I’m not big into new year resolutions but i think starting this year it’s a good time to not look at myself as weak or unlucky! But instead look at myself as a badass *kitten* that kicked cancers *kitten*! Going through this has humbled me so much to people and life!! Don’t have to have cancer to be dealing with something causing you pain in your life! Whether ur dealing with cancer, another illness, divorce, a loss, depression, addiction or just LIFE. Know that u are not weak and ur not alone! ♥️🙏🏼😭🙌🏼

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

tenor.gif
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

Beautiful and strong! God bless you!!
    Joeyd727 wrote: »

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this horrible disease but Congratulations on being free of it. I wish you a lifetime of health and happiness ❤️.

Also wow ..... those eyes.... 😍😍
    Motorsheen wrote: »

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

tenor.gif

Thank you all so much!! ♥️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

Yaaaas girl! You are amazing. I’m so happy for you, 5 years. *kitten* yes!!! You are truly beautiful inside and out. ❤️
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

Yaaaas girl! You are amazing. I’m so happy for you, 5 years. *kitten* yes!!! You are truly beautiful inside and out. ❤️

Everything Mel said and more :love:
  • sdenness9925
    sdenness9925 Posts: 254 Member
    ❤️

Stunning
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

That's awesome!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

You are a rock star!