The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    JSims723 wrote: »
    Old timer here! Hoping some of my old friends are still lurking around! I Had a baby 4 months ago so I’m back until who knows when ..

CNaFTo8.gif
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    I’m happy and relieved to say, this girl is officially 5 years CANCER FREE!!! It’s hard for me to even believe that i have endured and continue to endure this in my life and a lot of people do not know this about me but dealing with this has been one of the hardest things iv ever had to go through and has effected me in so many ways i didn’t even realize until now, looking back! I continue to deal with this everyday and probably will the rest of my life regardless and it has taken me a long time to not be down on myself about it. I’m not big into new year resolutions but i think starting this year it’s a good time to not look at myself as weak or unlucky! But instead look at myself as a badass *kitten* that kicked cancers *kitten*! Going through this has humbled me so much to people and life!! Don’t have to have cancer to be dealing with something causing you pain in your life! Whether ur dealing with cancer, another illness, divorce, a loss, depression, addiction or just LIFE. Know that u are not weak and ur not alone! ♥️🙏🏼😭🙌🏼

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

Yaaaas girl! You are amazing. I’m so happy for you, 5 years. *kitten* yes!!! You are truly beautiful inside and out. ❤️
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I’m happy and relieved to say, this girl is officially 5 years CANCER FREE!!! It’s hard for me to even believe that i have endured and continue to endure this in my life and a lot of people do not know this about me but dealing with this has been one of the hardest things iv ever had to go through and has effected me in so many ways i didn’t even realize until now, looking back! I continue to deal with this everyday and probably will the rest of my life regardless and it has taken me a long time to not be down on myself about it. I’m not big into new year resolutions but i think starting this year it’s a good time to not look at myself as weak or unlucky! But instead look at myself as a badass *kitten* that kicked cancers *kitten*! Going through this has humbled me so much to people and life!! Don’t have to have cancer to be dealing with something causing you pain in your life! Whether ur dealing with cancer, another illness, divorce, a loss, depression, addiction or just LIFE. Know that u are not weak and ur not alone! ♥️🙏🏼😭🙌🏼

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

Yaaaas girl! You are amazing. I’m so happy for you, 5 years. *kitten* yes!!! You are truly beautiful inside and out. ❤️

Everything Mel said and more :love:

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

Truely inspiring post ❤
    So happy to hear you are cancer free.
    clord2 wrote: »

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

That's awesome!
    J_NY_Z wrote: »

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

You are a rock star!

Thank all of u!! ♥️♥️♥️🥰🙏🏼
  • JSims723
    JSims723 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Old timer here! Hoping some of my old friends are still lurking around! I Had a baby 4 months ago so I’m back until who knows when ..

CNaFTo8.gif

laf0bhpt5l04.gif

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    pwddsusn9kla.jpg

This is a good face!
  • Alphabet929
    Alphabet929 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ta5ee9sgf7dv.jpeg
    Down to 181 pounds
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ta5ee9sgf7dv.jpeg
    Down to 181 pounds

Great job 👏 you're doing so well.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    jlmtmc36j53t.jpg

Haven't posted a selfie since last year. Here's this years contribution :)

Thank you. So dreamy!😍🔥
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    jlmtmc36j53t.jpg

Good lawd, smokin🔥
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    jlmtmc36j53t.jpg

Hey hottie!!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    j70p79ffh8tz.jpeg
    yslf14z4vv2b.jpeg
    k4oqvasnknwl.jpeg

OK so I did a whole lot of makeup today since I'm not doing anything and was trying to go for the "egirl" look because I've watched Jenna Marbels and Dojacat do it. I'm supposed to look like a anime girl with pneumonia and lots of fake freckles.

8prd500n60w5.gif
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    j70p79ffh8tz.jpeg
    yslf14z4vv2b.jpeg
    k4oqvasnknwl.jpeg

OK so I did a whole lot of makeup today since I'm not doing anything and was trying to go for the "egirl" look because I've watched Jenna Marbels and Dojacat do it. I'm supposed to look like a anime girl with pneumonia and lots of fake freckles.

I like it 😍
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

Welcome back. You look great. Hope you have a wonderful day! 😊
  • cdubks88
    Options
    pwddsusn9kla.jpg

Captain! Looking awesome as always, man. 😁 Hope you're well. Have an fantastic evening!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    ta5ee9sgf7dv.jpeg
    Down to 181 pounds

Looking good, man. Great work! Have a great evening! 😁
  • cdubks88
    Options
    jlmtmc36j53t.jpg

Gorgeous. Hair, smile, skin.....and a sweet personality to match. Hope you have an amazing evening, K! 😊