bump!
  • joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bump! :D
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Bump it!, I don't like bananas too much, and I actually hate anything baked with bananas, but I think It would work fine with mashed pumpkin instead of them...and sure I will like it!::laugh: ...
  • 11mercedes
    11mercedes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump
  • browneyesbb89
    browneyesbb89 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    Bump!!

Thanks for the great recipe!! Think I'll try it this weekend and maybe add a few walnuts too......mmmmmm, walnuts.:happy: :tongue:
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    This came out kind of mushy for me, is this normal? Maybe I need to let it sit longer? Any suggestions? TIA

Hmm... it's never come out mushy for me. Perhaps it just needed to cook longer? Use the toothpick method to check doneness. (poke with toothpick in the center and there shouldn't be any batter on the stick)
  • jamie1888
    Options
    Bump it!, I don't like bananas too much, and I actually hate anything baked with bananas, but I think It would work fine with mashed pumpkin instead of them...and sure I will like it!::laugh: ...

Yes! Pumkin or Zuchinni too! :drinker:

Edit to add: If you use the pumkin, just taste the batter before baking. You may need to add a little extra sweetener! (sprinkle some nutmeg and cinnamon too!)
  • jamie1888
    Options
    Bump!!

Thanks for the great recipe!! Think I'll try it this weekend and maybe add a few walnuts too......mmmmmm, walnuts.:happy: :tongue:

Yes! Add whatever you like! Nuts, protein, cocoa powder, replace some of the flour with ground almond meal! Mmm!
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    bump! I'm so trying this! :flowerforyou:
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Bump!