MadisonMolly2017 wrote: »
Total weight lost: 75.3 lbs
Time it took to lose: 3-1/3 years
How long (officially) in maintenance: 11 days since 4/25/19
Maintenance weight range: < 153 I will be playing with this over the next few months as I build more muscle. Consulting with my doc in a couple of days.
Avg wt recorded from 2018: 168.4
Avg wt recorded from 2017: 202.6
Starting wt: 228.3
Avg wt recorded from January:153✅
Avg wt recorded from February: 151.75✅
Avg wt recorded from March: 154.1❌
April 25: Began maintenance 153.0
Avg wt recorded from April: 152.98✅
May 5 Avg 153.8⬆️❌
Average in 2019 so far: 153.14⬆️
1. Sudden switch of my exercise program - more frequency & difficulty of my wt lifting program & much longer, harder hikes. 9.3 mile hike yesterday with 25K steps.
2. Hotter weather generally makes my wt a little lighter & when it gets cooler in the fall, it tends to drop off
Both of these may be causing water weight increases. I’m taking the long view. Did some calculations over the past week, month, year & I’m likely eating a little bit too much each day.
➡️ Plan is to cut my avg calories by 100 a day & see what happens.
➡️ Will go back to only recording cardio calories, not the wt lifting ones.
1. I’m calm. Taking the long view. Many moving variables - May take a few months to figure out.
2. Annual physical. All markers are excellent❣️ Dr. doesn’t think anything needs to change. Approved exercise program with no rest days & continuing daily 10K steps (60 mins minimum daily cardio). Very wonderful visit, as we reviewed each lab value & celebrated the drastic improvements. He convinced me I didn’t need to improve any of them further! 3-1/3 years. Success.
3. Resting heart rate & fitness continuing to improve. Able to climb 2,222 elevation, 9.3 mile, 4hr20min hike without resting or sitting.
4. Purchased & for into jeans an additional size smaller. (31) & another patient at clinic spontaneously said, “Wow, those jeans are awesome! They look great on you!” Three friends who saw me 4-6 weeks ago all independently said, “Wow, you’re looking great!” One even wants to sketch me next time. These compliments are a very new thing for me, and it’s lovely.
Week 2 done!
On to Week 3!
Have an awesome week❣️
lesdarts180 wrote: »
@sharondesfor935 Hi, I'm midway through the holiday and having a good time. The drive up to Scotland took 2 days with a night in Carlisle, but we are staying in one hotel in Inverness for 5 nights then travelling south again over the weekend. I'm not keen on whisky but have had haggis for breakfast. We have been doing plenty of walking and the hotel has a tiny swimming pool so I have been quite active. No brown water yet!
The hotel dinners have been Ok but very limited veggies. I usually fill up with large portions of low calorie veg so this could be a problem. Fingers crossed for next Monday weigh in.
Addictead wrote: »
Total weight lost: 36 LBS
Time it took to lose: 10 months
How long in maintenance: 10 days +-, Been stopping and starting since the beginning of the year
Maintenance weight range: 126-131
Average weight recorded from 2018: N/A
I'm not sure of my averages for the last few months either
May 5: 127.0
My struggle right now is mindless eating and nibbling of things throughout the day. I have 3 meals+snack everyday and I'm not hungry but whenever I'm making something, or putting up leftovers or just in the kitchen I'll pop things into my mouth without even thinking I'm adding 5-10-30 calories extra into my day without even accounting for it in my log. Tasting is fine, But I need to stop snacking on food as I'm cooking
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.