JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 76

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,814 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady Donna, I was going to address your question about steps while riding. I have discovered that bumpy roads do sometimes register as steps. I had this problem with my old tracker on my wrist more than with my Garmin on my ankle.

@quiltingjaine I travel A LOT due to living in rural area which makes it necessary for work & for personal. When I was traveling in the car I did wear the fitbit on my left arm (I'm right handed) while in the car & until I reached the city. I then moved it to my shoelace so I would get credit for the steps in the stores. I moved it back to my left arm for the travel home. I never have an unreasonable gain in my steps or Calories burned from the road trip itself. However, when I put it on the shoeslaces for the shopping itself, the calories I burned skyrocketed. Not the expected steps, just the Calories Burned. I am just wondering if it you think it was accurate on the Calories burned? Am I typically not getting credit for all my Calories burned when I wear it on my arm or is it inflated while on my shoelaces? Opinion Jaine (or anyone)?