Is Chit Chat really dying? How can we save it? DO YOU EVEN CARE!?!?!

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    You people need to broaden your horizons. There's always Debate: Health and Fitness.

You can't just stay in the same place all the time. Spread your tentacles out for heaven's sake. Debate is deadly serious, awfully smug and needs your levity and unique perspective. Just sayin. Plus there's a lot of elderly people there.

Welcome to @newmeadow’s “Suggestions for Thinning the Herd”.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    You people need to broaden your horizons. There's always Debate: Health and Fitness.

You can't just stay in the same place all the time. Spread your tentacles out for heaven's sake. Debate is deadly serious, awfully smug and needs your levity and unique perspective. Just sayin. Plus there's a lot of elderly people there.

😂😂
  • Keep_on_cardio
    On another note, it’s hot as crap outside.. the best way for burn calories is running with the devil. 🏃🏻‍♀️ I’m pretty sure he lives in AZ.
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    On another note, it’s hot as crap outside.. the best way for burn calories is running with the devil. 🏃🏻‍♀️ I’m pretty sure he lives in AZ.

I hate running in the heat. I wouldn’t be able to hang.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »

Don't be so naive. They're always over here lurking. They know all about your psychology.

• Keep_on_cardio
    askeeney wrote: »

There’s a small area I run, by my park. I can’t run out there for long, I use an elliptical for my cardio.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member

Maybe if she had a moustache like yours you could hang on for dear life
  • askeeney

I’m just going to let this one go. And hope that this doesn’t haunt me till the end of time 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • SwannySez

Don't be so naive. They're always over here lurking. They know all about your psychology.

No one expects the Swan Psychology!
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member

I’m just going to let this one go. And hope that this doesn’t haunt me till the end of time 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm a fan of the Screamin Sicilian if it's any consolation
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Everyones having sex and we'r on mfp

I find inappropriate MFP safer, than those missing and possibly having sex..

Especially if their quota is merely close to their online persona

1p97j8dj4oc1.gif
  • Keep_on_cardio
    cee134 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    Everyones having sex and we'r on mfp

I find inappropriate MFP safer, than those missing and possibly having sex..

Especially if their quota is merely close to their online persona

1p97j8dj4oc1.gif

I’ll try not to give an Internet virus 🤣
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    They need to have more cleavage.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Of course it isnt, Swanny! I am here, have you met me? I don't go away easily without a fight!
  • askeeney
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Of course it isnt, Swanny! I am here, have you met me? I don't go away easily without a fight!

Believe him. I keep sending message after message and he is so into chit chat he won’t reply. 😉
  • SwannySez

Believe him. I keep sending message after message and he is so into chit chat he won’t reply. 😉

You left me speechless.
  • askeeney

You left me speechless.

I know. If I was messaging you wouldn’t you reply?
  • Tankiscool

You're just thirsty for all dis

wkfsuyot3b9w.gif
  • Tankiscool

You left me speechless.

Seems like you weren't tho, no?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I believe the title of this thread speaks for itself.

Now then, discuss...

I think how the forums are can be summed up by the classic song Method Man by Wu-Tang Clan (ft. Method Man):

"Hey, you, get off my cloud
    You don't know me and you don't know my style
    Who be gettin' flam when they come to a jam
    Here I am, here I am, the Method Man
    Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, hey! The Method Man
    Don't eat Skippy, Jif or Peter Pan
    Peanut butter 'cause I'm not butter
    In fact, I snap back like a rubber
    Band, I be Sam, Sam-I-Am
    And I don't eat green eggs and ham"