Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Same weight, but I look and feel different!

jzcolombiana84jzcolombiana84 Posts: 22Member, Premium Member Posts: 22Member, Premium Member
Almost one year apart. Same weight, small changes but I’m sooo happy! vf74cfeye24j.jpeg
This past year I can say I’ve put my best efforts in going to the gym consistently 3-5days a week, reducing processed foods and keeping myself accountable with tracking my meals. I feel stronger, more energized, happier and more confident in my own skin. My only regret was I wished I started younger.

Replies

• girlwithcurls2girlwithcurls2 Posts: 1,834Member Member Posts: 1,834Member Member
    That's impressive! Keep it up! I still look like my "before" pictures...
  • reversemigrationreversemigration Posts: 117Member Member Posts: 117Member Member
    Well done!
  • staticsplitstaticsplit Posts: 513Member Member Posts: 513Member Member
    Recomp is amazing!
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Posts: 4,106Member Member Posts: 4,106Member Member
    Very nice!
  • StargazerBStargazerB Posts: 326Member Member Posts: 326Member Member
    Awesome job!
  • nxd10nxd10 Posts: 4,499Member, Premium Member Posts: 4,499Member, Premium Member
    That is awesome. Congratulations.
  • nowine4menowine4me Posts: 3,961Member, Premium Member Posts: 3,961Member, Premium Member
    Fantastic work and a huge difference!
  • sardelsasardelsa Posts: 8,441Member Member Posts: 8,441Member Member
    Amazing results, congratulations!!
  • annspal4annspal4 Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    Thank you for this post. You’re an inspiration and belong in the NonScaleVictory thread! You are blessed to be experiencing the payoffs of your choices and hard work while you ARE young. Awesome job!
  • spraytanninghelensspraytanninghelens Posts: 80Member Member Posts: 80Member Member
    Great recomp! You look amazing 🙌
  • Sharon_CSharon_C Posts: 2,103Member Member Posts: 2,103Member Member
    I am working on recomp as well. It's a long road and the scale frustrates me because I think I should see it going down. Thank you for sharing the pictures. This gives me hope
  • jzcolombiana84jzcolombiana84 Posts: 22Member, Premium Member Posts: 22Member, Premium Member
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    I am working on recomp as well. It's a long road and the scale frustrates me because I think I should see it going down. Thank you for sharing the pictures. This gives me hope

Indeed it is a little frustrating but I try not to jump on the scale often. I go more by how I look in the mirror and in my clothes.

• Chocolate_is_my_KryptoniteChocolate_is_my_Kryptonite Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    You look amazing!
  • Hwlf84Hwlf84 Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
    Could you share your plan? You look fantastic!
  • Non_EntityNon_Entity Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    Great work!!
  • jzcolombiana84jzcolombiana84 Posts: 22Member, Premium Member Posts: 22Member, Premium Member
    Hwlf84 wrote: »
    Could you share your plan? You look fantastic!
    After many failed attempts to go to the gym on my own. I decided to invest$$$ in a personal trainer. I found one with great energy and that really took the time to listen to my goals and explain to me without jumping in over my head so I wouldn’t get overwhelmed. I started with 2 (1hr)sessions then upgraded to 3 sessions. For the past 3 months I stepped it up even more and started incorporating cardio30min/abs/stretches/sauna at the end of the sessions and I also go on my own 2 other days. He has me do upper body x2 a week and lower body x3 week. Most of my workouts are strength training (progressively adding more weight)with 30 sec-1 min rest between sets. Ranges of 10-15.
    Tracking your meals based on your goals is KEY! That’s when I really started seeing results!