Replies

• 1Di5
    1Di5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you @allmannerofthings :)
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,863 Member
    Options
    @SheilaBoneham good for you putting in a splash of color! Everything here is tan or brown. A friend who is a realtor posted a video yesterday of a property for sale and ranted and rave about how it was so beautifully professionally decorated but everything in the house was brown. Tan walls, bamboo brown floors, tan granite counters, there was one picture in the master bedroom that had some orange in it. I hate brown and tan and gray.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,863 Member
    Options
    @1Di5 Reread Grandma Jackie’s first post. Most of us keep a note in our phone or doc on the computer and update that daily then copy and paste to the board.
  • 2legs3knees
    2legs3knees Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LyndaK32 wrote: »
    Round 78
    I'm 32, female, from Glasgow, Scotland
    SW: 142.5 lbs
    RGW: 140 lbs
    GW: 133 lbs
    UGW: 126 lbs

Goal: Have been in maintenance (+/- 3 lbs) since December 2017 and now going for weight loss again as still not happy with what I see.
    This is my first week back following Slimming World alongside calorie counting so this is my first round of 10 days to give me some accountability.
    10K steps daily (a bit harder to do on the weekends but will try)

23/05 - 141.5lbs (-1lb) Was expecting a maintain or small gain this morning as I had the most amazing banana ice cream float last night, it was free so who am I to turn down free ice cream?! 2 gym sessions on the planner for today; getting my new weight training programme from the gym instructor at lunchtime, then it's circuits after work before my usual 20 min walk home. I always tend to eat 'better' on the days I exercise so expecting a loss tomorrow o:)
    24/05
    25/05
    26/05
    27/05
    28/05
    29/05
    30/05
    31/05
    01/06

When's your half marathon?...