Krisydee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    ft1vhfpgavst.png

7 weeks results are uncanny!
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Krisydee wrote: »
    I guess for those who want to do keto, it could be a good video ( or not, I don't know)

But, no,sorry,not watching even 10 minutes of something that I am not interested in doing.

Good luck to those who enjoy eating keto and do find it a successful strategy.

But me personally - quite happy and successful eating very non-keto so it's not for me.

And thats quite alright. This thread was really for peole who were curious, wanted more information or that are already into the keto lifestyle.

I love the sharing of ideas and being open to 'each his own' and 'do what works for you.' It's a nice policy to apply to a political discussion, as well - and both eating plans and politics discussions can become very lively!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @ultraviolets

Not exclusive to keto, can happen to anyone who loses weight, no matter the plan they use. A calorie deficit is all you need to lose weight, and healthier bio metrics can result from becoming a healthy weight, no matter how you lose the weight.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    ft1vhfpgavst.png

Awesome 👏 :)

• Krisydee
    Krisydee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    ft1vhfpgavst.png

Awesome 👏 :)

Thank you!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    I have watched DeLauer alot and he is horrible. He constantly spouts stuff based on limited data or cherry picked data. He based his protein video off a few studies, several of which are animal or short studies vs the 10s of meta analyses out there. He also constantly contradicts himself every few months. Overall, he is very good at movie/video production.

And keto, if protein is high enough, is ok for muscle retention, but carb based diets allow for muscle growth in a deficit.

You are entitled to your opinion.

His opinion is usually pretty well informed.