Girl questions

Options
Jenna__XoXo
Jenna__XoXo Posts: 117 Member
So since its summer but I can't actually go out and tan I've been using self tanner but every time I go workout even if I've already showered after using the tanner it always runs down my neck and chest when I get sweaty at the gym. I use fake bake but I'm looking for recommendations for another kind that won't do that. Also my hair is naturally curly so when I straighten it and then get sweaty at the gym it curls right back up. What can I use to keep it syraight?

Replies

• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Your natural skin tone is beautiful already.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Is it the guide colour coming off or the tan itself? I would shower 4 hrs or so (depending on the brand) to rinse off that guide colour. I use Loving Tan 2 hr express but you have to rinse it off or it will look terrible if you get wet. I don't sweat a lot but I have gone swimming with it before with no issues.

As for your hair maybe keeping it in a high bun away from your face and neck.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Embrace the curly hair. You will torture yourself trying to straighten it a hundred times in vain, plus damage it unnecessarily.
    Only thing that helps after the gym is blow drying it again at the roots and running the flat iron again. I quit doing this though because it wasn't worth it.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    Guy's opinion: I like tan AND pale girls. Maybe just own your paleness, like Kate Beckinsale from Underworld. It would be better than having a fake tan visibly streaming down your skin imo.

Maybe she doesn't care what guys like which is why she asked girl's opinions?

She said girl questions, not girls opinions.

Question FOR girls :)
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    This is what I use: I exfoliate, etc and put on BEFORE bed. It does stain my sheets, but that doesn't bother me. I have never ever had it run on me, ever. I also do not get streaky even using my hands to apply. 10000% recommend. wc4xy3wmat4t.png

Straight hair girl, here, so I can't help you with that part!

• The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I slather my women in gravy.

6ua5yyhf6r22.gif
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I really like the St. Moriz mousse from ulta (obviously a st. tropez knock off). I can put it on the night before and workout then next morning and it doesn't drip. and you only have to put it on weekly-biweekly, so that's nice. as for the hair, i have the same issue and i found that the Revlon one step hair dryer really helps since it dries/straightens at the same time so you're not having to do both. And to the dude who thinks anyone cares about what color girls he likes... you ever think this post wasn't meant for your opinion? or no?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Guy's opinion: I like tan AND pale girls. Maybe just own your paleness, like Kate Beckinsale from Underworld. It would be better than having a fake tan visibly streaming down your skin imo.

she want to know how to keep her hair straight and keep her tan on and you say “i like tan and pale girls”

like okay? but how does that help with her frizzy hair and drippy tan??

this reminds of that guy who wanted to summon a demon on Reddit and everyone was like “here’s what u should do instead” like a million replies with no link to necronomicon or anything

anyways OP try wetting your hair and putting in leave in conditioner and putting back in ponytail before gym then wash/straighten after

i just tan regular so no self tanner advice

You dun got slammed, hide your face and shame walk out of here
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    rbfdac wrote: »
    This is what I use: I exfoliate, etc and put on BEFORE bed. It does stain my sheets, but that doesn't bother me. I have never ever had it run on me, ever. I also do not get streaky even using my hands to apply. 10000% recommend. wc4xy3wmat4t.png

Straight hair girl, here, so I can't help you with that part!

I just wanted to say your profile pic is freaking cute :)

Ive never tried to self tan, spray tan..Ill be 46 in 2 weeks..maybe I should this summer?
    or not..that ship has sailed, I think....
    I'm accustomed every summer having multiple people tell me I need to get some color (LOL...same people....evvvverryyy summer)

kim
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I slather my women in gravy.

I like jelly on my Ladies.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    askeeney wrote: »