Girl questions

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    askeeney wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I slather my women in gravy.

I like jelly on my Ladies.

Oh, trust me, I am jelly of your ladies.
  • erekstrusinski1989
    erekstrusinski1989 Posts: 42 Member
    Let's not hijack the thread from OP just because I made a comment you dont consider intelligent. If I knew it would cause so much controversy I wouldnt have said anything. My bad. Now move on and dont make this whole thread about me. Thanks.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 30 Member
    edited May 2019
    I'm accustomed every summer having multiple people tell me I need to get some color (LOL...same people....evvvverryyy summer)

kim
    Do you spend your summers with boys, by chance? I hear they've been sharing their opinions without people asking for them.. Careful.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    the two-way razor, is it really as good as they say on TV?
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    What is the opinion of the chant "we must, we must, we must increase our bust" from the classical novel Are You There God, Its Me Margaret
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Embrace the curly hair. You will torture yourself trying to straighten it a hundred times in vain, plus damage it unnecessarily.
    Only thing that helps after the gym is blow drying it again at the roots and running the flat iron again. I quit doing this though because it wasn't worth it.

From a girl with crazy curly hair that's tried everything under the sun - just learn to love it. There's nothing that would keep mine straight when I work out or get in humidity of any kind.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    What is the opinion of the chant "we must, we must, we must increase our bust" from the classical novel Are You There God, Its Me Margaret

God still has not answered me, just FYI.

Must have a very full inbox.
  • Jenna__XoXo
    Jenna__XoXo Posts: 117 Member
    Embrace the curly hair. You will torture yourself trying to straighten it a hundred times in vain, plus damage it unnecessarily.
    Only thing that helps after the gym is blow drying it again at the roots and running the flat iron again. I quit doing this though because it wasn't worth it.

From a girl with crazy curly hair that's tried everything under the sun - just learn to love it. There's nothing that would keep mine straight when I work out or get in humidity of any kind.

Thanks, I'm starting to think this is my only option. I haven't straightened it in over a month and I just wanted a change but I don't have the time to straighten it again every morning before work. I want to find something that will just keep it straight but I'm starting to think I'm asking for a miracle.
  • Jenna__XoXo
    Jenna__XoXo Posts: 117 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Is it the guide colour coming off or the tan itself? I would shower 4 hrs or so (depending on the brand) to rinse off that guide colour. I use Loving Tan 2 hr express but you have to rinse it off or it will look terrible if you get wet. I don't sweat a lot but I have gone swimming with it before with no issues.

As for your hair maybe keeping it in a high bun away from your face and neck.

It's the actually color itself I had already washed off the guide color two days ago.

As for all the comments saying to embrace my natural color, thanks but I am much happier tan at least during the summer.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 30 Member

Thanks, I'm starting to think this is my only option. I haven't straightened it in over a month and I just wanted a change but I don't have the time to straighten it again every morning before work. I want to find something that will just keep it straight but I'm starting to think I'm asking for a miracle.

I think the miracle you're talking about is called a keratin straightening treatment! it's basically a perm but to straighten, not curl. I've done it twice and loved it, it actually permanently straightened my wild hair for a good 4 months, but I had kids and feel guilty spending $150 on that now days.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    NormInv wrote: »
    the two-way razor, is it really as good as they say on TV?

Yes.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Excuse me for participating in an open forum. I'll kindly not post in this thread anymore, since the hostility level is over 9000.

Incorrect, there's a clear motive here and you ignored it to make a pass at our kindly OP. Make like a tree and get out of here
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Let's not hijack the thread from OP just because I made a comment you dont consider intelligent. If I knew it would cause so much controversy I wouldnt have said anything. My bad. Now move on and dont make this whole thread about me. Thanks.

by responding here you're literally just making it about you
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Is it the guide colour coming off or the tan itself? I would shower 4 hrs or so (depending on the brand) to rinse off that guide colour. I use Loving Tan 2 hr express but you have to rinse it off or it will look terrible if you get wet. I don't sweat a lot but I have gone swimming with it before with no issues.

As for your hair maybe keeping it in a high bun away from your face and neck.

It's the actually color itself I had already washed off the guide color two days ago.

As for all the comments saying to embrace my natural color, thanks but I am much happier tan at least during the summer.

Hmm maybe it's the brand you are using? If you are still having issues I would plan your
    less sweaty workouts around your tanning time, so do LISS or less intense weights when it is fresh.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I just wanted to pop in here to talk about what I like