Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Boy questions

samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
All your questions around male topics that only boys should post answers for

Replies

• samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
    What is the best beverage to hold in your left hand while you are bbqing hamburgers?
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 9,839Member Member Posts: 9,839Member Member
    Pfft.. you get hat beer holder.. so the other hand will be holding cigar. 😇
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,706Member Member Posts: 1,706Member Member
    A woman’s opinion: your natural hand, is beautiful the way it is, naked and unashamed

That's an objectifying statement

Clearly this needs to be handled in the most just way. To the Court of Public Opinion!
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,312Member Member Posts: 4,312Member Member
    Not trying to be a jerk, seriously curious: Do men not notice the difference between a clean house and a dirty one?
    It seems like the hubs just doesn't notice a difference. How does that work exactly?

i do
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    Not trying to be a jerk, seriously curious: Do men not notice the difference between a clean house and a dirty one?
    It seems like the hubs just doesn't notice a difference. How does that work exactly?

Yeah, I definitely notice
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 16,354Member Member Posts: 16,354Member Member

I notice.

If my mom misses a spot I'm sure to let her know to go back and clean it

Poor lady is busy making your sandwhich, give her a break, sheesh
  • shaf238shaf238 Posts: 2,267Member Member Posts: 2,267Member Member
    What I really wanna know is...who let the dogs out?
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 16,354Member Member Posts: 16,354Member Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    What I really wanna know is...who let the dogs out?

I believe that was @shelbieramos0216 - but in her defense, its hard to so no to the pout face Aurora makes
    edited May 21
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I slather my boys in gravy.

so, gravy for all? sharing the recipe?
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,463Member Member Posts: 5,463Member Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I slather my boys in gravy.

so, gravy for all? sharing the recipe?

It's a handy treat.
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 1,071Member Member Posts: 1,071Member Member
    Towards the grain or against it?
    How is strength measured?
    What’s the easiest way to hide baldness? Hat or no hat?