Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Boy questions

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 16,351Member Member Posts: 16,351Member Member
    What’s the easiest way to hide baldness? Hat or no hat?

I'm partial to the shaved head personally.
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 739Member Member Posts: 739Member Member

Same, only I didn’t know you were a stallion?! 😉
  • CharlieCharlie007CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 235Member Member Posts: 235Member Member
    shave head, grow beard. fishermans hat!!!! or paper boy hat!
  • alywei3773alywei3773 Posts: 841Member Member Posts: 841Member Member
    What is the best beverage to hold in your left hand while you are bbqing hamburgers?

The one a good girl pours you.
  • Commander_KeenCommander_Keen Posts: 1,201Member Member Posts: 1,201Member Member
    Not trying to be a jerk, seriously curious: Do men not notice the difference between a clean house and a dirty one?
    It seems like the hubs just doesn't notice a difference. How does that work exactly?

Clean is in the eye of the beholder
  • CharlieCharlie007CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 235Member Member Posts: 235Member Member
    Against grain. strength is measured depending on context. Mostly, how much misery we can tolerate.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,728Member Member Posts: 2,728Member Member
    Question from a girl to boys. Do boys even know ANYTHING?
    9bi5r3uaz8hk.gif
  • Bridge_marieBridge_marie Posts: 7,219Member Member Posts: 7,219Member Member
    Do men use shampoo and conditioner on their beard when showering? Do you brush it or blow dry it?
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 772Member Member Posts: 772Member Member

Me too, but with some stubble or a groomed shorter beard.
    Do men use shampoo and conditioner on their beard when showering? Do you brush it or blow dry it?

3 in 1 old spice! Efficiency for the win. I have not the hair for the latter part. Will leave that up to the follicly endowed.
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 772Member Member Posts: 772Member Member
    What do you buy a male who’s really into tech things and the outdoors but always says he wants nothing?
    Do you match your shoes to your belt?
    iMago wrote: »

dont hide it. just shave it and own it.

Except on sunny days. Head burns hurt...trust me.
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 16,351Member Member Posts: 16,351Member Member

Same, only I didn’t know you were a stallion?! 😉

I'm not, Im a mare, just cheatin in here :)
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,408Member Member Posts: 5,408Member Member

Generally.
    SwannySez wrote: »

Generally.

That’s hot!
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 8,578Member Member Posts: 8,578Member Member
    Question from a girl to boys. Do boys even know ANYTHING?
    9bi5r3uaz8hk.gif
    No. We do not

3 in 1 old spice! Efficiency for the win. I have not the hair for the latter part. Will leave that up to the follicly endowed.

3 in 1 is bad news bears bro