Boy questions

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    What do you buy a male who’s really into tech things and the outdoors but always says he wants nothing?

outdoors like camping you mean? get him a high capacity, name brand powerbank. if he goes camping more than a day or two he'd probably like to have a way to charge his phone at night i'd think. and even if he already has one, it doesn't hurt to have another.

if you just mean, outdoors like hiking maybe, then probably some good hiking poles so his knees aren't shot by the time he's 40
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    What is the best beverage to hold in your left hand while you are bbqing hamburgers?

The one a good girl pours you.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975ce41d4f5a5546443229d0bf&rid=giphy.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    What do you buy a male who’s really into tech things and the outdoors but always says he wants nothing?

i am going to say nothing bc imo when guys say they want nothing they not like girls where that can mean “u got to get me something without me saying i want something” or whatever
    it actually means nothing like he don’t want anything

sometimes girls want nothing too....and by nothing I mean not even you, so leave me the hell alone so I can have some quiet time for a while dear

m0ddrlzvrsu9.gif
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Do you match your shoes to your belt?

A necessity. Match the metal of your buckle to your watch too, although this one tends to be hard to do
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member

i am going to say nothing bc imo when guys say they want nothing they not like girls where that can mean “u got to get me something without me saying i want something” or whatever
    it actually means nothing like he don’t want anything

Bingo..

If you still insist on giving.. gift cards to their favorite store.. electronic to outdoor stores.. 🤓
  • samtarlyonadiet
    edited May 2019
    thecanface wrote: »
    as a girrrrrl... I personally like it when guys hold a cold beer but only when they're on their way from the bar to hand it to me.

I once bought a woman a drink when I was 19 because I thought that was what you did. My buddy and I found two girls and asked them if they wanted to have a beer with us. I gave it to some chick with snakebites, which I don't know why seemed like the most approachable person in the bar. Anyways, they waited for us to procure the beverages, accepted them and then walked away. All without a thank you. That's when I decided never to let myself buy a woman a drink again... but please do not let this extensive clarification distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member
    as a girrrrrl... I personally like it when guys hold a cold beer but only when they're on their way from the bar to hand it to me.

I once bought a woman a drink when I was 19 because I thought that was what you did. My buddy and I found two girls and asked them if they wanted to have a beer with us. I gave it to some chick with snakebites, which I don't know why seemed like the most approachable person in the bar. Anyways, they waited for us to procure the beverages, accepted them and then walked away. All without a thank you. That's when I decided never to let myself buy a woman a drink again... but please do not let this extensive clarification distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

Mankind, those were the days.
  • CaptainFantastic01

This was a ride
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

This was a ride

That's not what she said.
  • samtarlyonadiet

This was a ride

She said absolutely nothing, which is exactly what I would call my sex life memoir
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member

This was a ride

She said absolutely nothing, which is exactly what I would call my sex life memoir

Leaving then speechless!!!!! A master at work!
  • CaptainFantastic01

This was a ride

She said absolutely nothing,

vycuwzd2da9g.gif
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    A woman’s opinion: your natural hand, is beautiful the way it is, naked and unashamed

That's an objectifying statement
    I apologize. You may, of course, adorn your hand and all your other bits in whatever way pleases you without regard to the female gaze.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    A woman’s opinion: your natural hand, is beautiful the way it is, naked and unashamed

That's an objectifying statement
    I apologize. You may, of course, adorn your hand and all your other bits in whatever way pleases you without regard to the female gaze.

disagree, you MUST hold what she tells you, when she tells you
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 30 Member

giphy.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01

giphy.gif

zxj314u5w69o.gif
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Does it take anyone else close to an hour to trim their beard? Does anyone else miss a spot here and there where your beard will be annoyingly slightly longer in a small patch
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 30 Member
    no, but it does take me close to an hour to grow a patchy beard..