How many consecutive days have you logged in?

Options

Replies

• btzeel33
    btzeel33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    3803. i had thought i was doing well but evidently there are longer streaks out :#
  • willboywonder
    willboywonder Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1416 as of today. And counting. I have the settings to remind me if I happen to forget it. I'll get a text message letting me know I didn't log a meal by the time I specify. Sometimes I get busy and forget to log it, and it's nice to get that reminder. In case you don't know how to set it up (you can only do it from the app and not the desktop), here's how:

To begin, in the Menu (or "More" page) tap "Reminders" (the icon is an alarm clock). Your current reminders are listed on this page.

To add a reminder, tap the "+" button in the top right corner. Select a Reminder Time and a Reminder Type by tapping the two fields on this screen. When the conditions for the reminder are correct, tap the "✓" button.
  • mdapson
    mdapson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    1153 this am.
  • shstang64
    shstang64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started so 1.
  • V4victory2021
    V4victory2021 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    457 days!
  • dwalms
    dwalms Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    23 :)
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
  • wkay99
    wkay99 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm at 3006. And no that's not a mistake. I credit this site for not only having helped me to lose weight early but to keep it off. AND, it's been a great place to "log" a note if I have reason to think something is or has changed with my digestion due to age or illness.
  • justme312
    justme312 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Thanks for the tip on setting reminders to log in. I'm currently at 556 day streak and have been up to 450 and missed a day and had to start over... Argh!
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 413 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    4262 I'm a bit OCD about my logging in ~ I make it a priority first thing in the morning 🌄
  • michaeljoleksak
    michaeljoleksak Posts: 16 Member
    Options
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Hit 1000 2 days ago... So 1002 today. :D
  • Glamorusone
    Glamorusone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 2 😀. But I’ve had my account since 2017 as I found out last night.
  • sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have logged in everyday for something like 60 days, but have only logged my food for about five days straight. I lose weight, celebrate, get distracted and go off straight. Hopefully I'll make into maintenance and beyond this time because I'm paying for premium.
  • jonni82014
    jonni82014 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
  • vlw80
    vlw80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job everyone! I hit 75...this time around. On my old account, I had gotten something like 412. Something to shoot for!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
  • gvizzle74
    gvizzle74 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!