Lost 8kg in 2 months

Options
2»

Replies

• warrenpillay
    warrenpillay Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @hobbitses333 I will be posting more frequent update on weight change, maybe every 2 weeks

A lot has to do with the fasting, it makes that's 1000 calorie deficit easy. When you skip breakfast and go like 5-6 hours without eating it's like normally I would have eaten two meals in that time frame

That's like 500 cal each. So that's how I'm able to stay at that deficit

With such a low deficit though it's hard to hit my macros, so I really go on protein hard to retain muscle mass, carbs for energy, and usually not so much fat
  • warrenpillay
    warrenpillay Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @nefrusy you can do it brother 💪 you're even not that old, check out athleanx. Jeff is the same age as you and natural. If he can look like that so can you!
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,255 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    So how many calories are you actually eating? Are you at least getting the 1500 kcal minimum?
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    @hobbitses333, the young man is 23 years old and loaded with T, assuming he's training smartly with progressive resistance and following a measured yet smart calories deficit, I'll bank that he'll achieve his goals.

Ya, those two don't jive. In order to lose 35lbs in 4 months, it isn't going to come off a "smart" deficit.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    RGv2 wrote: »
    So i've been on warrior shredding program from Kinobody
    Went from 99 to 91.4kg from Feb to April
    The whole of April and may I was on maintenance so I stayed relatively the same
    Now I'm back on it and gonna lose 16kg in 4 months

Motivated!

Dude....this is crazy fast weight-loss for your weight and time frame. You'll have to cut at, IMHO, a ridiculously low amount of cals, workout pretty intensely and will sacrifice muscle mass to do so. You'd be better off giving yourself a reasonable time frame and lose the weight a bit slower, ensuring you maintain as much muscle as possible.

There's a really good chance, if you achieve that goal, you'll end up at a higher BF% than you hoped for.

I think the part that's being left out is that some of the men and women here, Jeff Cavaliere and other muscled up and shredded folks...spent years getting to where they are today. And a whole lot of discipline on a daily basis to stay where they are. Great goals to have, but they take time to do and maintain properly and safely.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!