Options
2»

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    Treadmill. I have a special microwave. When I turn it on, a cat appears and wants pets.

I want your microwave

You have to train the microwave by opening up cans of cat food while the microwave runs so it knows to summon the cat. Eventually, it knows to summon the cat even when there is no cat food.

Will it pur and sleep on my chest at night?

Yes, even if you don't want it to. It'll even beep at you at 5:30 in the morning because it wants to summon the cat.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Treadmill. I have a special microwave. When I turn it on, a cat appears and wants pets.

I want your microwave

You have to train the microwave by opening up cans of cat food while the microwave runs so it knows to summon the cat. Eventually, it knows to summon the cat even when there is no cat food.

Will it pur and sleep on my chest at night?

Yes, even if you don't want it to. It'll even beep at you at 5:30 in the morning because it wants to summon the cat.

I need to adopt a new microwave.I had to leave my last microwave when I got divorced. It was a city microwave and would not make it our in the more rural setting I now live.
  • psychod787
    edited May 2019
    Options
    1by2duig3krp.jpg
    I mean i love my oven, but some days it's useless.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,878 Member
    Options
    1by2duig3krp.jpg

@psychod787 , I hate to break the news to you, but your microwave does not look a lot like @RelCanonical 's microwave. You need to think of something nice and dainty... dare I say shorter :lol: , like @pinuplove !

Since I got bit by an office microwave yesterday (and an exploding can of chunky soup) I will now go lick my hurting paw!

BTW: the longest minute is the "cooling" one, AFTER the microwave has dinged that it is done microwaving! :wink:
  • psychod787
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    1by2duig3krp.jpg

@psychod787 , I hate to break the news to you, but your microwave does not look a lot like @RelCanonical 's microwave. You need to think of something nice and dainty... dare I say shorter :lol: , like @pinuplove !

Since I got bit by an office microwave yesterday (and an exploding can of chunky soup) I will now go lick my hurting paw!

BTW: the longest minute is the "cooling" one, AFTER the microwave has dinged that it is done microwaving! :wink:

Oh no... that's my oven. I miss having a microwave....
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I don't have a microwave but there are a lot of microwaves in the area that sometimes drop in and visit which is cool but I'm an oven girl
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,878 Member
    Options
    I don't have a microwave but there are a lot of microwaves in the area that sometimes drop in and visit which is cool but I'm an oven girl

I tried posting pictures of my oven but the forum and my phone don't seem to be mixing well together today!!!
  • psychod787
    Options

I cook both ways..... (said sheepishly) lol☺