Anyone up here starting in May 2019?

Options

Replies

• crystalbarton31
    crystalbarton31 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started at the beginning of May - counting calories and intermittent fasting (14:10, 9pm-11am fasting to try to curb nighttime snacking) and I've gone from 214lbs on May 7th to 204.2 on May 26th!!! I'll eventually be adding in some exercise, but if I try to make too many changes at once I end up burning out and giving up, so I'm trying to just take control of my intake for now! I'm also breastfeeding my 7 month old, so I can't restrict too, too much because I don't want to mess up my supply!
  • ZaraMalik2019
    ZaraMalik2019 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Weight not losing fast or is stuck ? No kgs loss since 15 days or a month? Who else can relate with this situation if anyone's in it ?
  • hafsatoheed2019
    hafsatoheed2019 Posts: 70 Member
    Options

I started at the beginning of May - counting calories and intermittent fasting (14:10, 9pm-11am fasting to try to curb nighttime snacking) and I've gone from 214lbs on May 7th to 204.2 on May 26th!!! I'll eventually be adding in some exercise, but if I try to make too many changes at once I end up burning out and giving up, so I'm trying to just take control of my intake for now! I'm also breastfeeding my 7 month old, so I can't restrict too, too much because I don't want to mess up my supply!
    Congratulations on a good start

• hafsatoheed2019
    Options
    Can I know your stats
  • hafsatoheed2019
    Options
    Can I know your stats
    I keep telling myself that keep at it it will work but
  • kball2410
    kball2410 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started about 2 weeks ago optavia and now I am kindly just watching my calories and carb intake and I'm 10.2 pounds down, I have started a little bit of excercising. I hope I can stick to it this time lol
  • nic1284
    nic1284 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey. I lost 50 pounds a few years ago. Gained nearly all back. I'm starting again today. I am going on holiday in 70 days and I would like to lose 15- 20 pounds before then. Good luck everyone.
  • indi1003
    indi1003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Be great to join the team to hold me accountable!
  • LanaBuettner
    LanaBuettner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting today! Again 😂 I need all the support! Need to loose 30 pounds and start using my gym membership . Add me so we can help each other.
  • hafsatoheed2019
    Options
    Same here
    Just waiting for the fasting month to over
  • Bioluminescentbeachh
    Bioluminescentbeachh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yep! Anyone feel free to add me! 18F
  • aflorial
    aflorial Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over. Doing it for my health. I am going to be a grandmother next month, have to be healthy.
  • carylamodia
    carylamodia Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am! 👋

SW: 154 lbs
    CW: 146 lbs
    GW: 115-120 lbs

I'm 21 and 5'3

Feel free to add me 😊
  • bigasells23
    bigasells23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today may 29, 2019. First day of the rest of my life!
  • jrh_this_better_work
    jrh_this_better_work Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    jilnel51 wrote: »
    I'm starting again as well. I have used MFP in the past and find it really works for me if I log my food like I'm supposed to.

This is me too!
  • nirerats7
    nirerats7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    YES! I am starting today! May 28, I need support! I am 56 years old, just got done with breast cancer treatment and need to lose weight! The only positive I was hoping for from cancer treatment is to lose weight. Lost 20 pounds only and put it right back on once I could eat! Super hard for me to lose, my body just does not seem to want to do it. I quit sugar 2 weeks ago and nothing, no loss, the only thing it did do is make me lose my appetite so I have to force myself to eat! Anyone else with a similar story?
  • lorraineingham4248
    lorraineingham4248 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’ve started 2 days ago, lots to lread:look at & relearn, something’s I know & forgot, other things are new to me, let’s do this together 👍😁.
  • size0forever
    size0forever Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! Started Saturday May 25th..already dropped 4 lbs!!
  • lanzi82
    lanzi82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I’m starting mfp as of tomorrow after having a baby 10 weeks ago. Not sure how to count for the fact that I’m breastfeeding though (don’t want to lose my supply). Any help, ideas and support would be much appreciated. Feel free to add me if anyone wants a buddy for this journey we share.
  • amywellington5164
    amywellington5164 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started May 6th. I am now down 12 pounds. I do a half hour on treadmill, half hour exercise bike, 10 minutes CrossFit trainer. I go to the gym 5 times per week. I also use my fitness pal and stay under 1250 calories per day. I maintain high protein diet. I am happy with the results so far. Going to be starting Saxenda soon! I wish you luck in your weight loss journey,