Extreme amount of calories left over at end.

Options

Replies

• Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You could give your extra calories to me, I bet I could eat them!!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Drink half a pint of olive oil...

Easy to eat the calories you'e burning, just expensive. Might be easier to cut back on the cardio than increase your fuel

just plain olive oil???? ughhhh I like olive oil but I am not going to sit around guzzling it at night....

Man up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Stop thinking you can only eat non-calorie dense food. A generous peanut butter and jelly sandwich mid-morning and mid-afternoon will add 1,000 calories to your day.

Just be sure you really are burning all those calories first.
  • jamgirl19777
    Options
    i "save" my weekly workout cals for a cheat day in the same week and hey i still lost 33 lbs total
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Stop thinking you can only eat non-calorie dense food. A generous peanut butter and jelly sandwich mid-morning and mid-afternoon will add 1,000 calories to your day.

Crap. A PB and Nutella on some thick bread is an easy 600-700 calories. A cup of peanuts is like 800 calories too. It's extremely easy to pack on the calories if needed.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    BJ?

Brazilian BJ. Burns tons of calories.

because of all the waxing beforehand...

I have never heard of that being referred to as waxing, but alrighty then.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I ended up my day weighing heavier than in the AM

of course you did... that is completely normal and nothing to do with your weight loss... why would you weigh yourself morning and night?

Yeah...it amazes me that comments like this come up every day. You ATE all day, drank water, that stuff doesn't digest immediately...if you don't weigh more at the end of the day something is probably wrong with you. As far as eating your calories, I'd eat dessert, pizza, whatever! Or a couple handfuls of nuts, some nut butter, and you're set.
  • newlife888
    newlife888 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Are you using the myfitnesspal calorie calculator? I've found that to be pretty inaccurate, and confusing to navigate. Try this tool, it has helped me a lot. Just put in your body type and activity level and it will give a recommended caloric intake based on what your goals are. I think the ideal is to average that number of calories per day over the course of a week, so each day does not need to be perfect. http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Come eat lunch with me, today was a nice round 2000+ meal. I'm just short of 5,000 for the day.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    you weigh yourself in the AM and the PM?
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Cheese.
  • What is AM?
  • BHKLEIN
    BHKLEIN Posts: 104
    Options
    BJ?

Brazilian BJ. Burns tons of calories.

because of all the waxing beforehand...

Can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    save it for a cheat day

Do such thing like "saving" calories exist?
    Isn´t everyday a new slate?

Nope -- especially if you are monitoring weekly or monthly. There are systems based around spiking calories and such. Some days I eat 1,200 ish calories, others 2,000. So long as I consume 3,500 less that I burned in say, a week's time, I lose a pound.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I save mine. Gonna trade them in for free hugs at this place I heard about on the internet:
    seems-legit-free-hugs.jpg
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I save mine. Gonna trade them in for free hugs at this place I heard about on the internet:
    seems-legit-free-hugs.jpg

Address? I need to go there.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Crap. A PB and Nutella on some thick bread is an easy 600-700 calories. A cup of peanuts is like 800 calories too. It's extremely easy to pack on the calories if needed.

Did you just call what I said 'crap', and then more or less repeat it exactly?
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    If you're trying to save your calories for more than a day or two, wrap them tightly, place in an airtight container, and keep them in the coldest part of the refrigerator. They should keep for about 5 days. Longer in the freezer.

I won't save them for more than 3 days, myself
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    save it for a cheat day

Do such thing like "saving" calories exist?
    Isn´t everyday a new slate?

Nope -- especially if you are monitoring weekly or monthly. There are systems based around spiking calories and such. Some days I eat 1,200 ish calories, others 2,000. So long as I consume 3,500 less that I burned in say, a week's time, I lose a pound.

I'm with you here. The zig-zagging thing really worked for me while I was losing. Now I'm trying to come up with guidelines for maintaining that won't require daily logging... This is proving to be a challenge.
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    What is AM?

Ante meridiem, before noon, morgens, avant midi, etc.

PM=post meridiem, after noon, nachmittags, après midi, etc.