6/1 start date accountability/support group?

Options

Replies

• MegaTrixel
    MegaTrixel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is James, I'm 31 from Michigan and my girlfriend got me on here to help me lose weight. I'm 6ft 3in and 200+ lbs. My goal weight is 150, but a lean 150! Look forward to meeting you all!
  • vickiaron
    vickiaron Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join!
  • ThisWillBeTheLastTime
    ThisWillBeTheLastTime Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Come join us in the group “Accountability & Support Group (start 6/1/19)”!
  • happiness4lif
    happiness4lif Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, thank you!
  • Mgogreen
    Mgogreen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Where do I find the group?
  • yelah250
    yelah250 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join! This is the first time I’ve ever really dieted...I’ve been doing Advocare program with a 1200 calorie plan, but I’ve been feeling depleted and frustrated that every (small) cheat literally gains me a lb. So I’m thinking of doing a week of IF to give myself a little break.

Height: 5’9”
    SW: 184
    CW: 166
    GW: 140
  • jbrinker23
    jbrinker23 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    @maryrlpetersen ... I may have forgotten about my love for wine! HaHa! Wishing everyone a successful Sunday!
  • riley2eat
    riley2eat Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Me and James are about to head to our second day of 30 days at the gym! We're currently on a vegan diet along with calorie counting and ive started drinking protein drinks for breakfast too try to correct my protein deficiency.
  • akyonder
    akyonder Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you guys! Feel free to add/friend me!
    34 yo
    5'7"
    Highest Weight: 214 lbs
    Current Weight: 186.6 lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145

Also would love more Fitbit friends!!
  • ThisWillBeTheLastTime
    Options

Hi! Unfortunately you’ve got to add yourselves to the group. Once you do that I will approve you so you can get in there and participate! How you do this is in the MFP app: go to community, then when that opens up, tap the little icon in the top left corner and click on groups. Our amazing group can be found there! Looking forward to seeing more (or should I say less bc we are losing lbs) of you there! 😎🙋🏻‍♀️
  • annflaherty1
    annflaherty1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yes...I’m in! As a caregiver, I don’t have the opportunity to meet in person for support. This group is the answer. 🙂
  • katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Thank you... it’s been tough going - but need to lose this extra weight as lots of back issues😬 so on a mission! But taking things one meal at a time 👍
  • MattO229
    MattO229 Posts: 32 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    MattO229 wrote: »
    Would it be better making a discord group ? I can't keep track of posts that have lots of people lol

@MattO229 that’s a great idea! I’m on it!

Ok everyone! I figured out the group setup! It’s called “Accountability & Support Group (start date 6/1/19)”. It’s a public group with a private board. Please join me in celebrating and supporting each other as we follow the path to a healthier lifestyle! Thanks for the suggestion, @MattO229

[/q
  • cindyellis9404
    cindyellis9404 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I’m in I would like to keep to my caloric goals all month and track every day. I would like to also limit my alcohol intake to my days off. I already work out 2-3 times a week but I would like to make an effort to do something active daily even if I do work a 13-16 hour day. Please add me on here and i will try to comment on anything I see on the feed every day.
  • abbadusky1
    abbadusky1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is my first ever post. I’d love to connect and help encourage others as well as be encouraged.😊
  • ThisWillBeTheLastTime
    Options

Hi! Unfortunately you’ve got to add yourselves to the group. Once you do that I will approve you so you can get in there and participate! How you do this is in the MFP app: go to community, then when that opens up, tap the little icon in the top left corner and click on groups. Our amazing group can be found there! Looking forward to seeing more (or should I say less bc we are losing lbs) of you there! 😎🙋🏻‍♀️

⬆️⬆️see above for how to come join⬆️⬆️
  • riley2eat
    riley2eat Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lol wait... this is the actual group right? There isn't like...a second place we're supposed to go?
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    riley2eat wrote: »
    Lol wait... this is the actual group right? There isn't like...a second place we're supposed to go?

Hi Riley. It was made into a group. Look under groups for it, it's under Accountability & Support Group.
  • DesireeNL
    DesireeNL Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I've sent a request to join the group. I've been on mfp for years, and on a weight loss journey once again.. Feeling a bit lonely while trying to do this by myself.
  • ConH12
    ConH12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    How can I join?