What’s your Food weakness?

JRsLateInLifeMom
JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
Mines Tea especially tea! All kinds of tea any tea you can think of I probably have a packet to jug. I have over 500+ tea packets plus jugs of tea.
The other chocolates
So admit it what’s your trigger foods that you find yourself over buying no matter how much you try not to?
Name or picture them here no shame since we all fall short to temptations off and on!

Replies

• knarfy214
    knarfy214 Posts: 8 Member
    Pizza, Chips and Chocolate
  • phred_52
    phred_52 Posts: 189 Member
    Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream...Sad now, no longer eat..too calorie concious now
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    I didn't know this until this past week but sesame tofu with white rice. I ate it 4x this week and got the water gain to boot.

Also Chester Cheetos. I don't know why those fakey little orange crunch balls are so good but damnit I cannot buy those.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited June 2019
    They all sound delicious too.I used to eat 3-2slices of pizza hard but I got myself down to 1- 1 1/2 at kids birthday parties or a 2yr old won’t eat anything but pizza moments lol. Darn pizza stares at me so hard but I also have managed to say nope nope having tuna,corn,y mixed lettuce salad for dinner or something less calories like chicken
    Then I drink enough tea to drown myself staring at the pizza
  • melmoon90
    melmoon90 Posts: 31 Member
    pizza, chips, chocolate and takeaways :o
    Still, eat treats just not as often and find healthier alternatives
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    cheese, cheese, and more cheese
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Think my tea had babies. Opened up the fridge found 2 new jugs thinking family saw me add water to the one jug to lessen the sugar assumed I was running out lol. I couldn’t run out in an apocalypse.
  • CMNVA
    CMNVA Posts: 733 Member
    Ice cream. Real, full fat ice cream.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    The food I buy too much of?

What is too much?
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,048 Member
    Nuts. Any kind but especially almonds.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited June 2019
    Too much is when you feel that regret after or later when we see the scale or even when you want to eat something but you ran out of extra calories thanks to that darn cupcake. Or you buy so much you have to eat it stale or toss it. Or like me I can’t go 2 inches without finding another Tin of tea. Or even the food you dream of at work when you zone out lol. When your driving or sleeping it fills your mind. Or you don’t regret it even tho you realize you have more than a normal person...but can’t help it when you feel that rush of enjoyment that we told a carrots supposed to bring us. Or everyone stares at you at a party cause you polished the tray off before others could get one. So so many examples. I’ve had the cashier say wow your buying ALL this! Lol walk of shame as I wheel the basket with the whole family’s weak points lol.

Every job I had kept tea for me free somewhere...should have been a sign it wasn’t normal no one else was offered a drop from the bosses.When even a restaurant has tea kettle marked Amber’s next to the one for customers that was probably a flag.
  • StatChicBayes
    StatChicBayes Posts: 343 Member
    Tortilla chips and salsa (salsa verde or chipotle salsa) - once i get started it is really hard to stop!!!

The other is really good pizza (thin crust wood fired oven!)
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Whole milk plain Greek yogurt.
  • AlainaKayy
    AlainaKayy Posts: 206 Member
    Weakness: Cheese, and fireball (but that's a whole other issue)
  • chrishamilton894
    chrishamilton894 Posts: 63 Member
    Weakness: Tea and biscuits, peanut m&ms.
  • _Paparazzi_
    _Paparazzi_ Posts: 463 Member
    French toast
    Toptarts
    Smores
    Mexican food
    Italian food