Does prunes work as a natural laxative??

Options
2»

Replies

• Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Go to the doctor as you were told in your other post about being constipated.

Wait, was this the thread where the OP said they'd made a doctor's appointment for two weeks' time? If so, I'm curious as to how that went...

That actually might have been me? I was having a similar issue around the time this person was posting the linked topics. I wasn't asking advice though, just whining while I waited for my appointment.

I am fine now.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Woah.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »

Wait, was this the thread where the OP said they'd made a doctor's appointment for two weeks' time? If so, I'm curious as to how that went...

That actually might have been me? I was having a similar issue around the time this person was posting the linked topics. I wasn't asking advice though, just whining while I waited for my appointment.

I am fine now.

OP definitely posted about constipation multiple times in the past. Some of their previous posts are linked in earlier comments. It’s good to know that you are doing well, though! Maybe you can inspire OP to go get help.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

I think that was someone else. IIRC, It was someone who only went once a week, and then only if they took laxatives. But that stopped working and they had all kinds of reasons why they couldn't see a doctor. They eventually said they made an appointment for two weeks later, and again couldn't get in earlier because of reasons. They would also protest that they weren't dependent on laxatives, they just couldn't go without them. That thread ended up being locked.

Edit, found the thread:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10743821/is-it-normal-to-never-poo