TV moments that made you cry. Possible Spoilers.

Options

Replies

• Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    When L died in Death Note :sad:
  • andiebaco
    andiebaco Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    - Grey's Anatomy.. Multiple episodes, but I just couldn't stop crying when Lexie died... Seriously, I was sobbing and out of breath!
    - When Sybyl died in Downton Abbey... I was so angry at the father and the doctor... I actually called my parents and cried my frustration with them haha.
    - I cried when Buffy's mom died.
    - One episode of Criminal Minds, I cried because I felt sad about the criminal... I was very hormonal haha.

Movies:
    - Elizabethtown.. i cried everytime I see that movie in two parts: when the guy sees his dad in the coffin and when he takes the roadtrip with the ashes... I.just.can't.stop.crying!
    - Armageddon.. When Liv Tyler talks to her dad.

I can't think of more but I'm pretty sure there are! I cry all the time haha
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, there's also my E.R. tear jerkers:

- Death of Lucy Knight
    - Death of Mark Green (funeral/review of his life montage)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    As for movies, it would probably be easier to list ones that don't make me cry.

For TV shows:
    -True Blood when Hoyt asks Jessica to glamor him so he forgets about her and Jason
    -True Blood when Sookie is up on the roof with Godric in his final moments (I've been rewatching my dvd's, lol)
    -Family Ties when Alex's friend is killed in a car accident
    -Life on Mars (US) when Sam thinks he's seeing his own funeral, but it's the funeral of his mentor
    -There have been several episodes of Sex and the City, Party of Five, and ER where I've shed some tears

There are a lot more, but these are just a few that come to mind. I cry a lot. :ohwell:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Walter killing Jesse in breaking bad was rough. :(
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    Toward the end of The Notebook when Noah is visiting in the room with Allie, she relapses and forgets who he is again, gets panicked, freaks out and has to be sedated. I bawl my eyes out every single time, the look on Noah's face and his crying breaks my heart!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Click when Adam Sandler's character goes back to the last time he saw his dad alive :sad:
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    The episode "Killer Within" of the Walking Dead. The scene at the end when Maggie brings out the baby and Rick breaks down was heartbreaking. So emotional!

There is a commerical from Purina that gets me everytime. It shows all these dogs doing dog things and plays to a song called "I could be great"...everytime, waterworks.

Lost is another one that brings on the tears though there are far too many moments to mention here.

Someone has all ready said this, but the end of West Side Story. I've seen it so many times, but there is always this moment where it feels like everything is going to be ok and then I just feel crushed.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Do Hallmark and Folgers commercials count?
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I cry all the time. It would be impossible to list them all. I cry at commercials. I cry about shows. I cry at movies. It's embarrassing for my teenage daughter. When Titanic came out it was devastating for me. I cried during the movie. I cried for weeks afterwards. It actually happened & I couldn't stop thinking about how scared those people must have been. I don't watch movies based on true events & I rarely watch or read the news any more.
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    The episode "Vincent and the Doctor" in Doctor Who. Because it makes me think of my brother who suffered with is own mental illness so much that it also drove him to suicide. Highly intelligent, insanely talented, and unable to see just how important they really are. That episode makes me cry every time.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    When the 10th doctor regenerates...
    Million dollar baby.. That move can kiss my tushie.. I went into it expecting some Rocky style comback I was hysterical.
    Star trek Voyager episode Course Oblivian when the duplicate crew tries sooo hard just to make it back to their planet and disolves into goo just as voyagr shows up..I lose it every single time
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    The first 5 minutes of Up! when the wife dies.. :sad:

This totally gets me! Love that movie. It has such great heart.

Really though, I cry at a lot - especially animal related. Animal cops, spca ads when then they play that Sarah McLachlan song and show the pitiful dogs and cats shivering in cages! Totally manipulative, but it gets me every time.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Futurama, just after Fry says that his dog must have had a long, happy life after he disappeared. http://youtu.be/A5peiLlHdvo
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    LOST - When Juliette and Sawyer recognize each other in the hereafter. And many other times in that finale to be honest.
    The Walking Dead - Frequently.
    Glee - Frequently. The biggest one was when Finn dropped Rachel off at the train station though. Needed full on Kleenex for that one.
    Burn Notice - This show makes me cry a lot. I'm not caught up completely yet, but Fiona is making me cry a lot this season.

Movies: Steel Magnolias, Up, Toy Story 3, Harry Potter, and that moment in Juno: "He was never ours, he was always hers." Kills me.

And since I am a book nerd I'll throw in the fact that I was up at 3am the night Deathly Hallows came out, bawling (with hiccups and blotchy face and runny nose to boot) while I read the last 3 or so chapters. It was not a pretty sight.
  • winterasylum
    Options
    In Supernatural, when Charlie read to her mom from 'The Hobbit' for the last time...you'd have to be made of unearthly stuff not to cry during that scene!
  • elliepearsonn
    Options
    The Walking Dead - when Daryl had to kill Merle after he turned into a Zombie. I wanted to hold him so bad!!

tumblr_mo0l3zM3uQ1r5ndk1o2_400.gif

this! :cry:

I also had to cry terribly when Sophia came out of the barn as a zombie :embarassed:

I do cry often tho, lot of Grey's anatomie and Private Practice occasions too :X

I should have cried over sofia but I was too busy coping with the badassness of rick and shane.
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    Oh man, I'm such a baby when it comes to movies and tv shows..

The Office:
    When Jim proposed to Pam
    When they got married
    When Michael Scott left (I've seen that episode a million times and I'm fine until he takes off his Mic, then come the water works)

Lost:
    When Juliet dies
    The series finale when it shows Jack going back into the woods and closing his eyes
    When Sun and Jin died..god god, I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking about it
    I'm pretty sure I cried during the entire Greatest Hits episode, and then when Charlie died :(( *sob*

Friends (i think I've cried more during this show than any other show):
    When Chandler proposed to Monica
    When Chandler moved out (its the end of an era!)
    During the finale when Rachel comes back to Ross and she says "i got off the plane" good lord..
    Also during the finale when it shows the empty apartment, then their keys, then the frame on the door. I cry everytime..and not just a tear or two..I do that ugly cry till my face hurts lol

The Walking Dead:
    Lori's death (even tho I hated her, it was still so freakin sad!)
    When Sophia came out of the barn I teared up
    When Daryl had to kill Merle :((( (accidentally said Dixon...don't know where that came from lol)

I'm tellin you, I'm a baby lol
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    Walter killing Jesse in breaking bad was rough. :(

What???? Crap, I hope this isn't true! I KNEW I shouldn't have read other posts! *kicks self repeatedly*
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    The series finale of Friends when Rachel got off the plane and came back to be with Ross, instead of going to the job offer in Paris.