JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 80

Options

Replies

• nikki062181
    nikki062181 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    @DebBeaumont0811 you can do this! This is for your health. Use that as your motivation to move forward. Did your doctor give you any specific instructions on what he needed done, or was it more generalized? If the doctor did not, how about you just take things in baby steps. It can feel overwhelming sometimes otherwise. For one week, why don't you focus on your water intake? Set a goal for yourself on how much you want to drink and push it! That alone will help with any water retention that you may have, and you'll lose pounds that way to start with. We know you can do this and are here for you. [/quote]

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    Options
    @jenn990205 Thank you. My old brain . . .

@shunggie Sometimes when I’m trying to post a “reply” I get a message that I’m not authorized or that I have to log in, which of course I already am or I wouldn’t be able to read the messages! MFP just has some issues, I guess!
  • ghy139
    ghy139 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    ghy139 wrote: »
    Will try again
    CW=164
    UG=150
    RGW=162 Doable Huh?
    Beautiful day here i. So walked but also went to a luncheon...dangerous..we will see tomorrow.
    Hugs,G
    6/12=165.
    6/13=163.4 knew it would go down,It is so good to enjoy a social meal& know that it is NOT permanently raise the #.
    6/14=
    6/15=165. Up&down??just so it is down at the end.Going to water Zumba,&Walked for 35 min,Will try to get on bike at Y if there is time.