The most Unpleasant thing to experience While Working Out...

Options
12346»

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I was doing chest flies today … I'm trying for heavy lifting, so it was not an easy weight for me. And these guys were doing some sort of exercise where, apparently, they couldn't move over a foot. They were right there, almost in my personal space … close enough I was worried I was going to hit one of them as I did my exercise. :noway:
  • excitedaboutfitness
    excitedaboutfitness Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Getting 5 minutes into an hour-long Zumba class when the Metamucil you put in your coffee 12 hours ago kicks in.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    jerking your earbuds out accidentally while in mid bench-press.

Ha, seems like I've done this every time on the elliptical, I've knocked my phone off altogether more times than I can remember! Good thing I'm not easily embarrassed!
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    10.gif

I know I shouldn't think this is funny...but..well...that's right, I'm going to hell...:devil:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    A guy strutting up and down the gym wearing the strongest, stinkiest cologne ever :noway:
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ripping off your callus on the first exercise (Deadlift) and then having to finish workout with raw hands on a pull day blood still dripping on the barbell and all. (I disinfect and wipe it off of course)
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    ... being told dinner will be ready in 5 minutes when you have another 20 minutes workout to do.

- the only one problem with working out at home!
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    A guy dislocating his arm behind you while you bicep curl
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Ripping off your callus on the first exercise (Deadlift) and then having to finish workout with raw hands on a pull day blood still dripping on the barbell and all. (I disinfect and wipe it off of course)

Dude, please tell me that you are not bleeding on public equipment...that is a biohazard, even if you wipe it off!
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Dude, please tell me that you are not bleeding on public equipment...that is a biohazard, even if you wipe it off!

Well I did, and it hurt like hell. I notified the staff about it and watched them disinfect and wipe it off. It only happens when I lift 4+ plates. My hands can usually manage anything below.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Doing chest flies (again … I have bad luck with these, lol). My ipod is on my lap because I don't have a pocket today … and it slides down between my legs in a rather um, uncomfortable position & location :blushing:

Still finished my set! :happy: