Drinking alcohol and hangovers

Options
13Β»

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    You are all right... I’ve definitely opened my eyes to the dangers of my binge drink πŸ’― I felt awful the next day!
    So I’ve decided to not drink for a while and focus on my overall health ... it’s just not worth it at all πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»
    So again thank you to EVERYONE for telling me how it is and I think I am trying to sugar coat it... it’s not good!!!
    I need to be healthy for my kids because I’m there world and frankly I need to be in it πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
    I’m actually glad I posted this... because it’s been a real eye opener to the danger I’m putting myself in πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
    I think when/if I do drink I’ll have singles instead of double and maybe have 3/4 MAX drinks and space them out because I really did feel like death warmed up πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ

One of the things to have a think about as you try to manage this kind of habit is the friends you are doing it with, and how you egg each other on. Have a frank talk with them maybe about how they feel about it and what you are all getting out of these nights out and if there's other ways you can bond and let off steam. You might find some of them feel the same. I might be wrong but I grew up in the NW of England and I'm pretty sure I recognise my old club scene in your experience.