Lie Detector

Options
Leeanre
Leeanre Posts: 142 Member
What question would you ask if your significant other was attached to a lie detector?

Replies

• TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    How many times have you used the "this old thing, its been lying around for ages" line for something you just bought?
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Are you nervous about being hooked up a lie detector?
  • floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Do you REALLY love me more than you love the dogs?
  • Leeanre
    Leeanre Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Ignorance is bliss. But Misery loves company...
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    WHAT DO YOU WANT? What really makes you happy? Why are you so afraid? What can I do to help?
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Do you really think my nighttime mouth guard and lisp is cute, or are you trying to make me feel better?
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    WHAT DO YOU WANT? What really makes you happy? Why are you so afraid? What can I do to help?

Dang, I'd go with "Tacos, Tacos, maybe Tacos, and Tacos" <TRUE> <TRUE> <TRUE> <TRUE>
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Will you ever stop lying to yourself?
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    having done a polygraph...haha, nope - not even going there
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    Can I pick some mfp'ers to hook up? I don't really care about finding out if my spouse is lying or not, pretty sure I already know but there are some mfp'ers that I am pretty sure are big fat liars and I would love to ask them a few questions.

Yes, I will tell you all the truths
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Can I pick some mfp'ers to hook up? I don't really care about finding out if my spouse is lying or not, pretty sure I already know but there are some mfp'ers that I am pretty sure are big fat liars and I would love to ask them a few questions.

I already know that you have an infinite love for potatoes, your cats are possesed and you talk to ghosts. I think those are the most important topics.
  • Reckoner67
    Options

I already know that you have an infinite love for potatoes, your cats are possesed and you talk to ghosts. I think those are the most important topics.

I feel like I just took one of those complicated online personality quizzes--that does about sum me up, dang!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I feel like I just took one of those complicated online personality quizzes--that does about sum me up, dang!

:joy:
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Do me!
  • Reckoner67
    Options

Do me!

There *has* to already be some sort of "truth or dare" private group/topic out there already. They're probably all skydiving at this point tho
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

sounds like an excellent thread idea
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Are we assuming they can't "beat" the lie detector, so it will be the truth, for sure?

- what do you hate about me?
    - what are my worst qualities and personality traits?
    - what do I do that annoys you the most?
    ...to start