JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 81

Options

Replies

• everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been faithfully updating my weight every day, but when i go back to see it, it's gone. I must be doing it wrong. What is the correct way? Well, maybe i am doing this correct?? My post is above, but it was on page 5 now it's on page 28, so does your comments change pages?
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,848 Member
    Options
    @jenn990205 I’m sorry to hear about the allergy. I’ve had that happen with a blood pressure med and two anti-inflammatory drugs. Now there is a warning on the pharmacy profile about anti-inflammatories and they didn’t want to fill a script for something with aspirin in it. Yes that is an anti-inflammatory but I don’t react to it. It took several minutes to convince the pharmacist that it was okay. I hope your rash is gone soon, steroids can be awesome short term!

@mrs_sutsie Thank you for the wonderful pics! Your daughter is beautiful and I love all of the gowns! I live vicariously through others prom pics because I never went to prom. :(

@StatChicBayes I have always liked being short (5’1”) but there are definitely inconveniences, like not being able to reach half of the shelves in my kitchen! I hate climbing even on the 2-step ladder so my storage space is limited.
  • hedyk
    hedyk Posts: 185 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been faithfully updating my weight every day, but when i go back to see it, it's gone. I must be doing it wrong. What is the correct way? Well, maybe i am doing this correct?? My post is above, but it was on page 5 now it's on page 28, so does your comments change pages?

Your post will always be added to the last page, even if there’s a place at the bottom of previous pages for you to post comments.
  • quiltingjaine
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @logancsmama You’re not stuck. Your body is trying to figure out what is going on and will adjust to your new plan. You added exercise. Give it time.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie Thank you!
  • vdecosta86
    vdecosta86 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that's great advice! I'll have to try that next time @quiltingjaine