Week 2 down of keto. 1.4 more pounds gone

Panys_mom
Panys_mom Posts: 96 Member
In my fist post, I had lost 12.8 pounds. Granted that was mostly water weight but 12 is 12. Today marks another week down and another pound gone which I'm happy with. I would also like to point out that I'm not doing keto to simply lose a few. This is the first time where I've felt better about what I eat, not stressing out about calories, and not feeling completely restricted. First time where I feel this can be a sustainable life style choice and also for the first time my husband and daughter are on board. So many successes in just two weeks. Getting my life and health back is what I'm aiming for, the pounds are a huge bonus and I'm proud of myself for accomplishing it.

hnwvlzwybwoz.jpg

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Great job! It's great that you've found a way of eating that you can do and go about your day without thinking too hard about it. That's the most ideal way to be.
  • StrangerThings84
    StrangerThings84 Posts: 5 Member
    Great Job
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Woot woot! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!