A Breakfast Poll

Options

Replies

• ashrymom
    ashrymom Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am for 300. I have to have a coffee with milk and sugar and something hot (toast..oatmeal..eggs)
  • BuddhaBunnyFTW
    BuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Around 200 to 300; but today it was 600 because I had a giant yummy donut!!! XD
  • GaryRuns
    GaryRuns Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    900. By far the largest meal of my day. I tend to eat three or four smaller meals the rest of the day.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Usually 464 calories at breakfast every morning. Creature of habit 😊
  • MaxineMarieM
    MaxineMarieM Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    325 calories every morning
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Panini911 wrote: »

I love how specific this is. My dad is the same way. Same thing every morning, doesn't need anything else, never feels the need to change it up.

Well, if we're going to be that detailed, my actual breakfast calorie count is 291 plus lots of tea. :)
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    When I was losing weight, around 125-150. Now, usually 240-300.
  • Samantharavenclaw84
    Samantharavenclaw84 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    150-600. Today I had coffee and a string cheese for breakfast. Tomorrow we are having pancakes, eggs and bacon. It's more consistent during the school year @ around 250 calories.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    250-300. More important 15-20 grams protein
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    73:smirk:
    Coffees and the creamer therein.
  • wifeoferp
    wifeoferp Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Usually just over 200
  • StatChicBayes
    StatChicBayes Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    During the week a latte - 2 espresso shots with 8 oz steamed whole milk (so around 150 calories) around 7:30. Hit the gym and then eat lunch around noon. During the weekend usually around 300; the latte and 2 eggs or plain yogurt and berries.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
    300 here too.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    400-600 usually
  • lucadeangiles
    lucadeangiles Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have 150g oatmeal with 8g chia seeds, 50g egg whites, and a fruit (apple, banana, peach, berries, my current favorite is frozen cherries w some cocao powder) every morning. It's usually between 300 and 400 calories. It's also usually my biggest meal of the day.
  • sarahmonicarachel
    sarahmonicarachel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine can be anywhere between 0 and 500. Usually 0 or around 250.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I struggle with breakfast. Always have. I average 0-300. Some days I can't choke down anything. Some days I choke down a protein shake. Some days I can make myself do some protein and veg. It all depends.
  • jdlatshaw
    jdlatshaw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine varies a lot. Sometimes just a couple of coffees with creamer. Sometimes a couple of slices of toast with butter, sometimes scrambled eggs and a couple of strips of bacon. Once every two weeks I go all out at IHOP, downing a 1,000 calorie brunch, but then skip lunch.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    400 now, more like 300-350 when losing. Pretty much the same size as lunch or only a bit smaller.
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I eat around 300-350 at breakfast. I used to skip breakfast but now I try to eat it because I workout in the morning and so I eat within 30 minutes of finishing my workout which does help control my hunger so I don’t end up over eating at lunch.