I'm bored. So I don't know, AMA.

Options
Cahgetsfit
Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
I have time to kill and am sick of telling people the same kitten on the forums - eat more, sugar won't kill you, eat less, CICO, weigh your food, etc.

Ask me stuff. I will answer it.

Or just say stuff.

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    What do you do that is classified as exercise on mfp but is more about having fun than burning calories?
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Bacon... Yes or no?
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Avo.... Yes or no?
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Coffee or tea?
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Outdoors or indoors?
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Crowds or alone time?
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Book or movie?
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    What do you do that is classified as exercise on mfp but is more about having fun than burning calories?

oh wow... hmmm. Dancing?
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    Bacon... Yes or no?

yas! but in moderation. i find that if i eat bacon too often for prolonged periods of time, i start to get a reaction in my mouth - probably from all the crap they coat it in (as in sulphites etc)
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    Avo.... Yes or no?

BLEH no.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    Coffee or tea?

Coffee. One per day when I wake up. Plain black, no sugar, but in the last month been adding a scoop of gelatin to it.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    Outdoors or indoors?

outdoors for sure. but gym indoors.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    Crowds or alone time?

Alone. dislike crowds. unless it's like a concert or something. but I prefer less people around. Like i hate crowded beaches. or shopping malls BLEH
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    Book or movie?

Book. I like to imagine the stuff. However, I do like crappy no need to think movies and I also like 'weird' cultish movies too. But overall books. The book is always better than the movie except for LOTR. In that case, the movies are better as they don't put you to sleep. And I AM a fantasy lover, just not the LOTR books.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    Book or movie?

Book. I like to imagine the stuff. However, I do like crappy no need to think movies and I also like 'weird' cultish movies too. But overall books. The book is always better than the movie except for LOTR. In that case, the movies are better as they don't put you to sleep. And I AM a fantasy lover, just not the LOTR books.

Awesome! I always have to see the movie first before reading the book, otherwise I spend the whole movie complaining about what was changed or left out
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Jeff Wheeler? I have just discovered his books and I really love them
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Terry Pratchett? My opinion of a person is based largely on their opinion of Terry Pratchett
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    @Versicolour haven’t read Jeff Wheeler.

Terry Pratchett is a yes from me, however I’m not one of those OMG it’s THE BEST EVER type of fans. I read, I enjoyed, the end.

In time before the smart phone I read a lot. Like a book a day kind of a lot. So unless something really really really spoke to me I don’t really know who wrote what or when just if I liked the story or not.

RA Salvatore is one who spoke to me. His Dark Elf books transported me to another world that I wished I belonged to.

Man I’d love to be a sword swinging ranger elf going on adventures and fighting trolls and *kitten*.

• Versicolour
    Options

Terry Pratchett is a yes from me, however I’m not one of those OMG it’s THE BEST EVER type of fans. I read, I enjoyed, the end.

In time before the smart phone I read a lot. Like a book a day kind of a lot. So unless something really really really spoke to me I don’t really know who wrote what or when just if I liked the story or not.

RA Salvatore is one who spoke to me. His Dark Elf books transported me to another world that I wished I belonged to.

Man I’d love to be a sword swinging ranger elf going on adventures and fighting trolls and *kitten*.

Yeah, I am with you on that. Although I am more a wood elf with a long bow kind of person.

This is why I like the Jeff Wheeler books, they have different races and classes, but they are so well integrated into the story. It is focused on the individual characters and their journey through the adventure at hand rather than their race or class.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options

Yeah, I am with you on that. Although I am more a wood elf with a long bow kind of person.

This is why I like the Jeff Wheeler books, they have different races and classes, but they are so well integrated into the story. It is focused on the individual characters and their journey through the adventure at hand rather than their race or class.

Oooh I better check him out then. I also think i should probably give ol’ Terry another go. Last time I read him was a good 20 years ago so I can’t even remember any stories. As soon as I read again I will tho.

Thanks for that!