I'm bored. So I don't know, AMA.

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Whats your favourite food, exercise, pastime...and colour, and why?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    What do you hate?
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Whats your favourite food, exercise, pastime...and colour, and why?

Oooh. Food is a hard one I love all the foods. I am partial to pizza. I love a good pasta too but hardly eat it much anymore because calories. So no one favourite of all time.

Exercise - back day and deadlifts. Actually all upper body. But dislike leg day. And apart from lifting I like hiking.

Pastime - lately has been games on phone. I was playing a gem match type one mixed in with cards and you’re in a guild and all sorts of *kitten* but I stopped because was getting too obsessed. Now I’m playing stupid house flip one. However, in the past before technology, reading. And I also like crafty things like sewing and other random crafty projects

Colour - changes. At the moment greens bluey tones are attracting me possibly because of nature/relax/chill
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options

Vikka_V wrote: »
    What do you hate?

Hmmm I dislike intensely motivational quotes. And doing glute exercises. Boooooooring but must be done.

I’m not much of a hater tho. I tolerate most things but will have a rant often if something pisses me off
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    @Versicolour I went and googled Jeff and turns out I have read some of his books! The Muirwood ones! They were good!! I shall download some more onto my kindle and get back on it!
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    imagine everyone has a box where they keep whats called a beetle

yr not allowed to see into anyone elses box but everyone is asked to describe what in their box

no one ever really knows whats in any box but theirs

so then does the word beetle have any meaning outside of ‘the thing that's in yr box’?

I have a friend that has blind since birth. He has used this Wittgenstein example to explain what his interpretation of colors are.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    @Versicolour I went and googled Jeff and turns out I have read some of his books! The Muirwood ones! They were good!! I shall download some more onto my kindle and get back on it!

Awesome! I loved the Muirwood ones!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options

Love Jeff Wheeler! I've read most of his stuff. I just finished Storm Glass a couple of weeks ago.
  • Versicolour
    Options

Love Jeff Wheeler! I've read most of his stuff. I just finished Storm Glass a couple of weeks ago.

I am so jealous! I have a reading wishlist longer than my bucket list but just don't ever seem to have time to read anymore. Hopefully one day I will get there
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    How do you spell ignor?

🤣🤣 ignorE
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    imagine everyone has a box where they keep whats called a beetle

yr not allowed to see into anyone elses box but everyone is asked to describe what in their box

no one ever really knows whats in any box but theirs

so then does the word beetle have any meaning outside of ‘the thing that's in yr box’?

Oooh a philosophical question.

Technically no, the word beetle does not have any meaning apart from ‘the thing that is in the box’. My “beetle” could be a cat and your “beetle” could be a parrot for all I know.

However, if people had to describe the “beetle” to other people, if beetles were different then it would become obvious eg - my description of a cat would be different to your description of a parrot. So if people described their beetles in a similar way - number of legs, size, carapace etc then beetle would be beetle.

Are they allowed to describe their beetles to others?

This is a bit like Schrodinger’s Cat.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    I have time to kill and am sick of telling people the same kitten on the forums - eat more, sugar won't kill you, eat less, CICO, weigh your food, etc.

Ask me stuff. I will answer it.

Or just say stuff.

Is your name really cah?

No. It's Camila.

I had to choose a different name for FB because I didn't want people finding me, so I kind of butchered my name into syllables and made them not quite the same - Ca became Cah during that process.

And then I got an IG account and called it Cahgetsfit. So then I changed my MFP username to match the IG account. And then MFP won't let you change your name more than once, so i'm now stuck with this one, and my IG no longer is cahgetsfit it's @cah_mila_cee

See what I did there? Butcher my name.

Coz you see, I think I AM fit already. I managed to get that part of the whole thing down at least. I always surprise myself when I out-fit young whippersnappers.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Options
    @Hey_its_Just_Meeeee I suppose I am related to Cee. Lots of my family all share the "C" as the first letter of their surname.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Do you still do capoeira?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you bored, I'm Tank. :p:D
  • Versicolour
    Options
    I have time to kill and am sick of telling people the same kitten on the forums - eat more, sugar won't kill you, eat less, CICO, weigh your food, etc.

Ask me stuff. I will answer it.

Or just say stuff.

Is your name really cah?

No. It's Camila.

I had to choose a different name for FB because I didn't want people finding me, so I kind of butchered my name into syllables and made them not quite the same - Ca became Cah during that process.

And then I got an IG account and called it Cahgetsfit. So then I changed my MFP username to match the IG account. And then MFP won't let you change your name more than once, so i'm now stuck with this one, and my IG no longer is cahgetsfit it's @cah_mila_cee

See what I did there? Butcher my name.

Coz you see, I think I AM fit already. I managed to get that part of the whole thing down at least. I always surprise myself when I out-fit young whippersnappers.

Now I'm thinking of Ice Age: The name's Buck. Short for Buckminster. Long for baaaaah