300,000 steps in 30 days July challenge

Options
Panys_mom
Panys_mom Posts: 96 Member
edited July 2019 in Motivation and Support
I made a post yesterday about this Challenge and today I'm starting it. See if we can do 10,000 steps a day until we get to 300,000 by August. I've been looking for a fun challenge to do, but one that does not take away from my diet and exercise plan. I tried the Michelob Ultra one, but I don't drink. I thought about the Cheerios one, but I'm doing Keto. So I made my own that anyone or mostly anyone can do.

To keep track of my steps, I'm using the pedometer app called Pacer that syncs up here to mfp. Since I am an overnight worker, I will upload a screenshot of my progress every night before midnight. If I make 10000 before that I'll do it then, if not right before midnight. Every week on Monday I weigh myself, so all include the changes here to. If you want to join feel free. Just put down age height and weight that's it. Make sure to upload a screenshot of your progress or a picture if you have a regular pedometer. 300,000 steps in 30 days. Let's get it done people.

7-2-19

A 30
H 5'7"
W 267.2

e9rhgeum383h.png

Replies

• Katykoro
    Katykoro Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Pacer very nice app!! Only this programm make me to do minimum 10000 steps daily (group challange) 😀
    I completed 1 million steps challenge in march and bcz of this challange lost around 18 pounds in 1 month only
    Now im trying to do 15000-20000 per day (or more if i have a time)
    Good luck to you!!