What should I eat for dinner...I am feeling lazy.

2»

Replies

• maureenseel1984
    maureenseel1984 Posts: 397 Member
    I am having some chilli nachos, I made the chilli in the slow cooker on Sunday night/Monday morning with braising beef rather than mince and a pile of veggies (courgette, onion, bell peppers, chopped tomatoes and butter beans). Have portioned it out for fridge/freezer. So tonight I just have to heat it up and throw it on the nachos and melt the cheese under the grill.

cod7p9xd61em.png

ermahgerd...
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    My go to lazy dinner to cook is eggs with some sort of starch and often with veggies like peppers and onions and some kind of pork product.

Even lazier - leftovers.

Laziest - my OH cooks. But his repertoire is limited, so while he often grills (while I do the start and veg), he rarely does a complete meal.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,104 Member
    and for the rest of the week I have Saag Paneer - another (mostly) one pan wonder (Bag of spinach, Red Onion, Chopped Garlic, Mushrooms, Chickpeas with some fried paneer cheese and Indian spices) will have that with some steam bags of rice or some turmeric spiced roast potatoes. For vegan friendly option you can switch out the cheese for tofu.
    2ad7rpbu5ooa.png
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 3,089 Member
    Yukon gold potato "baked" in the microwave and topped with Kerry Gold butter and Chobani plain, non-fat Greek yogurt. Easy and, to me, delicious! 😋
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    My lazy dinner was a microwaved bag of frozen broccoli and half a can of Amy's Chili, with a sprinkle of cheese.