Anyone ever told you something straight out?

MIltonBradley1
MIltonBradley1 Posts: 688 Member
tenor.gif

Replies

• emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    I had a lady tell me I was a b*** at work!
    I was so happy.... it was the first time someone called me that to my face. 😁😁
  • lessdefined82
    lessdefined82 Posts: 70 Member
    i remember a girl at the bar calling me bald lol. i mean, i'm balding, not bald!
  • lessdefined82
    i remember a girl at the bar calling me bald lol. i mean, i'm balding, not bald!

Well that sucks!

It's all good. I immediately had my first thought of "maybe I'm getting old!"
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    @MIltonBradley1 lol! Unfortunately I can't come through for him. I could only get him with a gorgeous blonde who's pregnant at the moment. That kind of works?
  • lessdefined82
    I usually go with the best rates. Gorgeous blonde is bonus tho!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    When my brother saw my tattoo for the first time he said "but you don't even ride a motorcycle". 😋
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Someone told me out right you are the ugly version of the girl on dawson's creek. 🤷‍♀️
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Someone told me out right you are the ugly version of the girl on dawson's creek. 🤷‍♀️

WTH you're totally hotter than the girl from Dawson's Creek
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member

Well that sucks!

Yes. Yes it does 😞
  • lessdefined82

Katie Holmes? Either way you're good lol
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I was told by a kid once I was fat when he was forced to sit next to me in a car. Granted... I was and that was before me starting my weight loss journey. Kids are such *kitten* 🤣
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I recall the first time I asked a girl out on a date. It was in grade 8, and I had known her since kindergarten.... her response was, “I would but you’re too short and fat”. I do NOT exaggerate when I tell you that it scarred me for life. I am 44 years old and there’s been only twice since that day that I’ve had the balls to directly ask someone out.

I'm 32 years old, I've only had the confidence to ask out 7 women face to face. Of course, this is before I dropped 80 lbs. But still, that is just scary. Your not alone!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    That I am the father.