Tell us your streak and we’ll give you an award!

Options

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    currently at 6 days! I dont think that is really correct...it should be like 3?

Six days.....good job. I honor you with this plastic baggie of toenail clippings.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    currently at 6 days! I dont think that is really correct...it should be like 3?

Six days.....good job. I honor you with this plastic baggie of toenail clippings.

omg I just threw up a little :/
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    spade117 wrote: »

One day is a start. I award your start with this empty bag of little Debbie double chocolate donuts. I ate them so you didn’t have to.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    791 days but I've lost my streak twice on vacations. So I need some kind of consolation prize*.

* toenail clippings will not console me
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    My current streak is four days. I am awarding myself a foot massage and one dollar from each mfp memeber who had eggs this morning for breakfast!

I had 6 eggs this morning. Does this mean I owe you $6?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    322 days of streaking
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    spade117 wrote: »

One day is a start. I award your start with this empty bag of little Debbie double chocolate donuts. I ate them so you didn’t have to.

😭 I love little Debbie double chocolate donuts. I would have helped if you asked.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    791 days but I've lost my streak twice on vacations. So I need some kind of consolation prize*.

791 days with two lost streaks is very good. I award you a 3 am window serenade of Ricky Martin songs performed by the Chipmunks aka Alvin, Simon and Theodore.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    322 days of streaking

322 days! You may keep up your motivation with this limited edition autographed VHS tape of Sweatin to the Oldies starring Richard Simmons and featuring special guest star Joe Pesci.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    1686. Yes it's been a while but I'm still here
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    2927 Consistency is the difference between a champion and an occasional winner. I award you a carton of BALUT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=b5WTw3D5B74

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    1686. Yes it's been a while but I'm still here

1686 is a long streak. I award you three already finished mad lib books! These were completed personally by my children and contain the words fart, poop, and butt at least 2,500 times!
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    2927 Consistency is the difference between a champion and an occasional winner. I award you a carton of BALUT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=b5WTw3D5B74

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Wow! 2927 with confident attitude to boot. I award you a this old shoe I found on the side of the road on my way to the grocery store. It smells like the back ally of the chinese food restaurant next to the strip joint that I frequent.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

791 days with two lost streaks is very good. I award you a 3 am window serenade of Ricky Martin songs performed by the Chipmunks aka Alvin, Simon and Theodore.

Thank you! I am consoled.

Do the Chipmunks still exist? It seems like a long time since I've heard of them.
  • NowyTends
    NowyTends Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    1742 day streak.

Achieved my goals around the 400 day mark but decided to keep logging out of habit and to have access to logs which are handy, and yes perhaps it's a little excessive. Data is the new oil!
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    NowyTends wrote: »
    1742 day streak.

Achieved my goals around the 400 day mark but decided to keep logging out of habit and to have access to logs which are handy, and yes perhaps it's a little excessive. Data is the new oil!

Congrats on reaching your goal! And overacheiving..... lol, just kidding. Well done! You win the leftover coffee in this "Mama Needs Some Coffee" cup sitting here on the table and also, because you reached your goal, you will be awarded a handcrafted rainbow macaroni necklace AND matching belt.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    My latest streak is 36 days. What do I get?
  • ADeCapua
    ADeCapua Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    581 days
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    942 days!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've been here for 8+ years, and I always manage to stack up a super long streak, but then every time I go backpacking in the wilderness and there's no service, I lose my streak again. And there was one time that I had surgery and I skipped that first day in recovery. Oh well. I'm still doing what I need to do. So I don't even worry about it. My mom is tenacious, though. She's well over 600 days at this point... :D