Tell us your streak and we’ll give you an award!

Options

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    thanos5 wrote: »
    i thought that said steak. leaving disappointed.

OMG, @thanos5, the little dog in your profile pic made my day month year! <3<3<3
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    My latest streak is 36 days. What do I get?

36 days is good. Its not as good as 69 days, but its a start. You are awarded this stack of old papers on my desk, including but not limited to collections notices, old bills, receipts, two old socks (they don't match), a ziploc bag half filled with old cheese-itz, AND a broken binder clip.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    ADeCapua wrote: »
    581 days

Holy Toledo! 581 days! I'm going to send you an autographed picture of Jo from the Facts of Life! Its not authentic, I signed it myself and drew a mustache on her.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    Kathryn247 wrote: »
    942 days!

942 days is truly inspiring. You are awarded with a mix tape I just made. It contains a few hours of me singing in the shower. I am sure you will enjoy it and want another, so , I am also including some other miscellaneous bathroom sounds I recorded at McDonalds, (until they kicked me out)
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    I've been here for 8+ years, and I always manage to stack up a super long streak, but then every time I go backpacking in the wilderness and there's no service, I lose my streak again. And there was one time that I had surgery and I skipped that first day in recovery. Oh well. I'm still doing what I need to do. So I don't even worry about it. My mom is tenacious, though. She's well over 600 days at this point... :D

8 years! You take the cake. That is great. Plus you have an active lifestyle to help you maintain and keep your goals. We are all jealous. You are to be awarded this old box filled with broken crayons, old markers that don't work, and pen caps. It is very colorful but I'm not sure why it smells like old feet.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I got sick to my stomach last night, so the dinner calories didn't count. #deficit
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    3 lol...27th was my bday xD ...Also i didnt kill anyone at work today which is impressive since we cleared all the king matresses from 5th floor of a hotel while fighting for use of the service elevator...
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    I've been here for 8+ years, and I always manage to stack up a super long streak, but then every time I go backpacking in the wilderness and there's no service, I lose my streak again. And there was one time that I had surgery and I skipped that first day in recovery. Oh well. I'm still doing what I need to do. So I don't even worry about it. My mom is tenacious, though. She's well over 600 days at this point... :D

8 years! You take the cake. That is great. Plus you have an active lifestyle to help you maintain and keep your goals. We are all jealous. You are to be awarded this old box filled with broken crayons, old markers that don't work, and pen caps. It is very colorful but I'm not sure why it smells like old feet.

This is the perfect prize for me. I'll add it to my existing collection of broken crayons, old markers, and pen caps. The more, the merrier! ;)
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    322 inconsistent days.
  • nrtauthor
    nrtauthor Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My streak is 7 days!!! Guys. I feel like this is it. This is the time it sticks. HAHA.

Tomorrow is the mid-week weigh-in... then Friday is the official weigh-in. Pretty excite! (yes, I weigh-in twice. I can't help it. I'm excited... the scale motivates me... I KNOW, taboo, but it totally does!)

138414370.png
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I got sick to my stomach last night, so the dinner calories didn't count. #deficit

I’m not sure what your streak is so I’m just gonna send you some pics of my Boobez
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    3 lol...27th was my bday xD ...Also i didnt kill anyone at work today which is impressive since we cleared all the king matresses from 5th floor of a hotel while fighting for use of the service elevator...

Three is a start. But considering you didn’t kill anyone I’m gonna award you an old sock doll
    That I made in third grade. You can use it as a voodoo doll and give someone a chronic headache.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    322 inconsistent days.
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    322 inconsistent days.

322 days, yet inconsistent. Still great job. You shall be awarded this empty wine bottle and some old cheese.
  • pizzamyheart
    edited July 2019
    Options
    nrtauthor wrote: »
    My streak is 7 days!!! Guys. I feel like this is it. This is the time it sticks. HAHA.

Tomorrow is the mid-week weigh-in... then Friday is the official weigh-in. Pretty excite! (yes, I weigh-in twice. I can't help it. I'm excited... the scale motivates me... I KNOW, taboo, but it totally does!)

138414370.png

Seven days, and HECK YEAH!!!! This IS the time it sticks. Mine hasn’t yet but I know yours will. I award you this full stick of butter left over from
    The box I used to make chocolate chip cookies, of which I ate ALL of them. And a poster my daughter made that says “I hate poop” in rainbow colors.
  • NowyTends
    NowyTends Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    NowyTends wrote: »
    1742 day streak.

Congrats on reaching your goal! And overacheiving..... lol, just kidding. Well done! You win the leftover coffee in this "Mama Needs Some Coffee" cup sitting here on the table and also, because you reached your goal, you will be awarded a handcrafted rainbow macaroni necklace AND matching belt.

uL2bK7k.jpg

:p why thank you!
  • ashareem
    ashareem Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Tell us your MFP streak and either I or one of my esteemed colleagues on the MFP Panel of Judges, well, legally I have to say “Unofficial MFP Panel of Judges”, shall assign you a reward. Warning....it may not be what you are expecting so just go with it. (For legal reasons). Or for just for fun reasons.

Edit it add....if you feel you need to be assigned an award for other things, like hay I washed the dishes....post that as well. You have lots of awards to assign.

2122 DAY STREAK

(MFPis my tool to determine how much insulin I need to take for meals, so, every day since I began using MFP.)
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    1742 day streak.

Congrats on reaching your goal! And overacheiving..... lol, just kidding. Well done! You win the leftover coffee in this "Mama Needs Some Coffee" cup sitting here on the table and also, because you reached your goal, you will be awarded a handcrafted rainbow macaroni necklace AND matching belt.

uL2bK7k.jpg

:p why thank you!

All I have to say to this is a quote from The Lord of the Rings..... "And my axe."
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    ashareem wrote: »
    Tell us your MFP streak and either I or one of my esteemed colleagues on the MFP Panel of Judges, well, legally I have to say “Unofficial MFP Panel of Judges”, shall assign you a reward. Warning....it may not be what you are expecting so just go with it. (For legal reasons). Or for just for fun reasons.

Edit it add....if you feel you need to be assigned an award for other things, like hay I washed the dishes....post that as well. You have lots of awards to assign.

2122 DAY STREAK

(MFPis my tool to determine how much insulin I need to take for meals, so, every day since I began using MFP.)

2122 days, whoooooo-ya! You are awarded my already filled out 12 month daily planner, (since Ive decided to just wing it from now on) and a poster of Wilfred Brimley, seductively posing in his underwear saying "Dia-beeeetus"
  • nrtauthor
    nrtauthor Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    nrtauthor wrote: »

138414370.png

Seven days, and HECK YEAH!!!! This IS the time it sticks. Mine hasn’t yet but I know yours will. I award you this full stick of butter left over from
    The box I used to make chocolate chip cookies, of which I ate ALL of them. And a poster my daughter made that says “I hate poop” in rainbow colors.

Okay, so I'm a new mom with a 4 month old so I NEED that poster!!! LOL! And that butter? YAAAASSS. It's going on my potato tonight. Not the whole thing... just a portion because I'm calorie counting. ;)
  • lauriepoirier1
    lauriepoirier1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    75 Days in a row! AND, I got my first 10k steps in yesterday! What do I win? lol